𝐏 𝐑 𝐎 𝐋 𝐎 𝐆 𝐔 𝐄

*Ding*

The bell door to the shop opens and there walks in someone who immediately captured Olivia's attention.

"Hi, I was wondering if you had any peonies ." The mystery man asked Olivia.

"Lucky man. We only have a few left in stock right now." Olivia said, going around the counter to show the man where the peonies are.

"Thank you, my mom will love them." Mystery man said.

"Those are one of my favorites. I'm sure your mom will love them. Would you like me to wrap them up for you?" Olivia asked.

"That would be perfect thank you Olivia." The man said, catching her off guard on how he knows her name.

"It's on the name tag." He said laughing.

"Well if you know my name I think it's only fair I know yours." Olivia said going to wrap up the flowers.

"It's Rudy," He said, going to take his wallet out.

"That's a nice name. It suits you." Olivia smiles and gives him the flowers.

"Like you. Nice name, pretty face." Rudy says winking and about to walk out the store.

"Does your girlfriend know what a flirt you are?" Olivia called from the counter causing Rudy to turn and say.

"Don't have one. But I should be saying the same to you." Rudy raised an eyebrow.

"Don't have one either." Oliva says walking over to flip the open sign to closed.

"Well it looks like this is my new flower shop from now on. Have a nice night" Rudy said and walked out the store.

"You too." Olivia said making sure she got everything she needed before going to lock the door.

Maybe this job won't be so bad

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

hope you like it so far and the actual chapters will be longer than this i just wanted to set the mood.

some chapters will be average (for me that's like 1,000ish words)

some longer than that bc i already have what chapters the songs go to

and some really short bc why not

make sure you eat
drink water
and you are beautiful bc i said so

peace out