𝐓 𝐄 𝐍

Don't Stop Be-Leafing

"Today's the day, I repeat today is the day. This is not a drill wake up bitches." Rudy says slapping Kam in the face to wake her up.

"You bitch we have hours before we have to be there." Kameryn says going to hit Rudy back, but before she can he makes a run for it back to Liv.

"Hide me. That thing is crazy." Rudy whispers.

"Can I tell you a secret?" Liv turns facing Rudy causing him to nod his head. Liv moves so Rudy has room to come on the bed.

"You ready?" She asked, causing the blonde to nod.

Leaning closer so her lips touched his ear, she yelled in his ear, "Go to sleep before I shove that lamp up your as-" Rudy cut Liv off by holding up a hand to her face and mumbled "The disrespect I get around these women." then proceeded to go under the covers and go back to bed till the morning.

__________

I hear the alarm on my phone go off and when I try to get it, I'm restricted with an arm

I hear the alarm on my phone go off and when I try to get it, I'm restricted with an arm. Last time I checked I didn't have such a muscular arm, or three for that matter. It didn't click until a few seconds later that Rudy was sharing a bed with me.

What me and Rudy have right now is pretty confusing if you ask me. I mean to anyone who isn't us, Kam, or Kiera we are basically a couple. I know it may seem very rushed but I've known him for a while now. I think it's been almost two months or so.

Plus it's in his nature to act the way he does so it doesn't really matter that much. I have no idea why I'm telling myself this but you know, who doesn't talk to themselves at some point. I'm pretty sure this is a sign of mental illness but oh well.

Anyways, that stupid alarm is still going on so very slowly I lift up his arm and go to turn it off and go to take a shower while I wait for everyone to get up. I decided to take a shower first because Kiera has a full concert and takes ages, Kam just takes long showers, and Rudy I don't even know what he does.

As I enter the bathroom, I pick a random playlist and turn it on low so I don't wake up everyone else. Once I'm in the shower I start to just think that today is the day our life changes. It's the start of something new. I can feel it.

"Where is Olivia guys? She's not next to me!." I hear Rudy and I laugh because of how stressed he sounds right now.

"She's in the shower you dumb fuck." That I would assume to be Kiera and then I hear a smack and a yelp coming from Rudy.

I can already tell this is going to be a long day.

__________