𝐒 𝐈 𝐗

Bean head + Cupcake

"FBI OPEN UP!" a loud knock disturbs Olivia and Kiera from the show in front of them.

Slowly getting up from the couch, the knocking got louder and louder to the point the neighbors got concerned and were looking out to see what's going on. Opening the door she sees Rudy about to knock on the door again.

Dragging him inside, she says a quick sorry to everyone for the noise complaint. When the door closes Liv smacks him in the head and goes to sit down.

"What was that for?" Rudy says, rubbing the side of his head.

"For making so much noise late at night." Kiera replies as Liv nods her head pausing the show since it's been forgotten about.

"I had to make up for not seeing you all day since you had off today." Rudy shrugs and goes further in the apartment.

"Nice place, it's cozy." Rudy says looking at a few pictures that gained his attention. One was Liv as a kid building sand castles, her at graduation Liv and Kiera pointing at their apartment building, and so many more. The next one was probably Rudy's favorite picture he's seen so far. It's him and Lily the first time they met when she gave him a kiss on the forehead.

"I hope you don't mind I took that one. It was just too cute." Olivia says coming to stand next to Rudy looking at the pictures on the wall.

"No, it's fine. I love this picture." Rudy says.

"I'll send it to you. I got it printed from my phone." Olivia says, pulling out her phone and sending the picture to Rudy. As she was about to lock her phone, she got a message from Kam saying to open the door.

Putting her phone away Liv and Rudy came back to the living room and opened the door. Not seeing anyone Liv was about to close the door she felt a tap on the shoulder causing her to jump and hold a hand over her heart.

"Jesus, how did you get in here?" Olivia says, catching her breath.

"It's like you forget another person lives here." Kiera says, rolling her eyes.

"Ayy whats up bean face" Kam says to Rudy who was shooting daggers at her.

"I don't have a bean face. You on the other hand." Rudy says sitting down on the couch.

"Y'all what were the names of the people from the shop, again?" Kam asked, staring at the wall as if she was in deep thought.

"Aurora and James I think" Liv says

"No," Kie told Liv. "It was Jack."

"Are you sure?" Rudy says

"Yes, Rudy, I'm one-hundred-percent sure," she answered.

"Okay bean face that's enough about names." Kam said getting oooo's from Liv and Kiera.

"What did you say to me?" Rudy asked, getting up from the couch and facing Kameryn.

"Did I stutter? I said bean face." Kam said, poking Rudy's chest causing him to slap her hand away.

"I hate you right now." Rudy says.

"No you don't stop lying." Kam says