𝐅 𝐈 𝐕 𝐄

The Almost Smooch

"Hey peanut" Rudy says walking into the store holding lunch again for the two of them.

"Sup jelly bean." Liv says going to take the bag and put it on the counter.

"Damn no pain up my ass today. The universe does listen." Rudy says holding his hand in a fist waiting for Liv to do it back.

"Are you ready for lunch?" Olivia asks, already opening the bag and setting everything down.

"That's a dumb question peanut. I'm always ready for lunch." Rudy says not waiting for a response before taking a bite of his food.

"We never finished 21 questions. I think we only got to three before we got distracted." Olivia said. Soon the game began with Liv asking the questions.

"Where are you from?"

"Alaska"

"I've always wanted to go there. Anyway, is it just you here?"

"Yeah. The time I came in looking for flowers my family was only visiting."

"Do you dance?"

"I'm a professional dancer, Liv. Check out these moves." Rudy says doing the worst moves known to mankind.

"Those were the things that you did." Olivia says.

"I'm amazing , I know." Rudy says doing a hair flip.

"Let's dance," Olivia says, taking Rudy's hand and putting her hands around his neck, his hands around her hips.

"This is a nice song." Rudy says, swaying the two of them back and forth.

"Yeah it is. I have good music taste if I do say so myself." Olivia says with a smile on her face.

"I guess but you haven't heard my music taste yet." Rudy says spinning Liv around, then going back to their position.

"So give me some songs that you listen to." Oliva said getting a bit closer to Rudy as she said it.

"Any song by Rolling Stones, AC/DC, and Queen are all songs I would listen to. But if we are going to specifics then THE W.A.N.D. by The Flaming Lips, Superstition by Stevie Wonder, and All Good by Samm Henshaw. Oh and The Beetles of course." Rudy says, saying the first few songs that come to mind.

"You have good taste I will admit. You had me at Rolling Stones." Liv laughs, causing Rudy to do the same.

"You have nice eyes." Rudy says looking into them like it was the only thing keeping him alive.

"They are just plain brown, nothing special."

"I know but there is just something about them that's so alluring." Rudy says moving from her eyes to her nose.

"Well you have nice eyes as well if we are doing the compliment game." Olivia says getting lost in them as well.

Without noticing, the two of them stopped dancing at some point and just stood there wrapped up in each other not caring about anyone or anything.

"Would it be weird if- No" Rudy starts but Olivia cuts him off by moving closer.

Inch by inch the two got closer. Some could say their lips touched and others not. Too bad nobody will ever know the answer since the phone to the store rang. Quickly, they pulled away avoiding eye contact.

"I should go answer that." Liv awkwardly says going to answer the phone as Rudy cleans up their lunch and waits for the call to be done.

"That was Kiera sorry. She says you are coming over tomorrow night if you like it or not because she will cut your dick." Liv tries to say seriously but fails.

"Okay. Also about what happened I'm sorry." Rudy said as Liv walked over to him and cupped his cheeks so he would look at her.

"There is nothing to be sorry about. It just happened at the wrong time." Liv says going to hug Rudy. The two stayed like that till a customer came in and interrupted the two. It's a good thing an almost kiss didn't ruin the dynamic they had.

Or, maybe it already did.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
few things
1- can we appreciate my drawing rq

2- sorry for the short chapter next chapter will be longer bc the nenemys will return (see what i did)

3- i need a female celebrity for a thing involving this so don't be shy

make sure you eat
drink water
and you are beautiful bc this musty bitch says

i also made this bc why not

peace out