𝐄 𝐈 𝐆 𝐇 𝐓

Audition

"PEANUT OPEN THE DOOR!" Rudy knocks very aggressively not caring how loud he is.

Slowly a disheveled Liv opens the door showing Rudy with many bags packed and made his way inside.

"Who the fuck woke me up. I was having such a good dream." Kiera says walking out looking the same as Liv.

"Sorry but we have to be at the airport in three hours and knowing the two of you, nothing is packed." Rudy said, making his way to their room and grabbing the suitcases in the corner of the room.

"Be thankful I took the suitcases out. That's more progress than I usually make." Liv says going over to Rudy, wrapping her arms around him and laying her head on his chest.

"You are very comfortable, don't move." Liv mumbles drifting off again as Rudy sighs and places Liv on the bed and starts to pack her clothes.

"Hey Rudy?" Kiera asks going over to Liv and placing a blanket over her.

"Hmm?"

"I like you guys together so don't fuck it up please." Kiera says helping Rudy pack Liv's clothes

Rudy looks over at the blonde and smiles to himself. "I don't plan on it"

__________

"Now boarding flight 387." The speaker said as Olivia, Rudy, Kam, and Kiera all made their way to the boarding area and soon made their way on the plane.

As the flight attendant was going over all the safety instructions, the four of them were nowhere near listening. Rudy was poking Liv in the arm the whole time, Liv was telling him to stop poking her, Kam was making a bracelet, and Kiera was already sleeping.

"Thank you for choosing American Airlines" The flight attendant said as they started take-off

__________

"Liv estoy bored." Rudy said, poking her in the arm again.

"Liv"

"Liv"

"Olivia" Rudy sang poking her arm harder

Realizing she won't give in he did the only reasonable thing. He leaned closer and stuck his tongue in her ear.

"Eww what the fuck." Olivia exclaimed, getting shh's from the passengers.

"You weren't answering me and I wanted attention and it worked." Rudy says, patting himself on the back.

"Did I really need a tongue in my ear though?" Olivia asked

"You weren't answering to my poking so I had to be strategic about my next move." Rudy said, patting the top of her head.

"Okay then" Liv says and goes back to reading the script over again. At some point Rudy took his out as well and looked at each others.

"I wonder who Katie Cameron is." Rudy says, reading who Olivia would be auditioning for.

"I don't know but she sounds cool." Liv says, reading over who she about.