𝐎 𝐍 𝐄

Hi Livs mom

"Mom, I need to go, someone just walked in." Olivia said to her mom seeing her favorite customer come into the store.

"Oh you never have time for this old lady anymore. Stay safe honey, love you." Liv's mom says through the phone.

"Love you too."

Olivia hangs up the phone and goes to greet him.

"If I am not mistaken you have lunch right now, so let's have lunch." Rudy said, holding a bag of food.

"Hello to you too and how do you know when I take my lunch?" Olivia asked him.

"Because I came here one day and you weren't here so I asked where you were and the dude said you were at lunch. He doesn't even know anything about flowers." Rudy said, rolling his eyes.

"That was probably Chris. His parents own the store and he's forced to work here." Olivia said, shaking her head.

"He needs to get fired. He told me a tulip was a daisy last week."

"Yeah he's not the brightest."

"I can tell."

"Rudy!"

"Sorry not sorry. But who were you talking to before" Rudy asked, setting the bag down on the counter and leaning his elbows on it.

"My mom." Liv said, taking the bag and opening it up to reveal sandwiches, fruit, and water.

"Ooooo let me say hi." Rudy said, grabbing a sandwich and taking a bite.

"No."

"Bruh. Let me say hi. What did I ever do wrong?" Rudy says, putting a hand over his heart.

"Bruh, because she doesn't know you, that's why." Olivia said, rolling her eyes, taking a strawberry.

"Well she would know me if you put me on the phone. Duh. I thought you were smarter than this Liv." Rudy says, grabbing her phone from the counter and shoving it in her face waiting for her to unlock it.

"You aren't giving up are you?" the blonde asked, taking her phone from him and unlocking it for him.

"Hmmmmm let's see where are you Olivia's mom." Rudy said going to her recent calls. Once he finds it he hits the facetime button and the call connects immediately.

"Who the fuck are you?"

"Hi Liv's mom. I'm her friend Rudy." Rudy said with a mouthful of sandwich in his mouth smiling at the screen.

Since when did we become friends?

"Well it's nice to meet my daughter's friend but where is she?" her mom asked.

"Right here." Rudy says turning the camera around to face Liv as she waves her hand saying a brief hi to her mom.

"Oh shit she's turning red I should go. Ah shit I said shit in front of your mom. Fuck I did it again. Damn it okay I'm gonna stop talking now." Rudy said, also turning red from embarrassment.

"Rudy honey, let me talk to Liv really fast." Olivia's mom says, and Rudy just gives her the phone looking like a child just got caught stealing cookies when they weren't supposed to.

"Keep him." Was the only thing her mom said before hanging up leaving Olivia stunned. Turning off her phone, she put it away and listened to the music in the background and enjoyed her lunch with Rudy until someone walked into the store.

"Olivia my sweetheart how are you? Oh now who is this handsome young man? Oh my goodness, this is your boyfriend." The lady says cupping Olivia's cheeks and kissing her forehead.