Sleepover

No one of:
Bose : CHAPA!
Chapa: what bose
Bose: want to go to my house and have a sleep over?
Chapa: sure why not

Time skip to when they arrived at Bose's house

Chapa POV:
We arrived at bose's house and his house was so big. "Wow, you have a big house! Must be because your step father is the vice mayor?" I asked "yeah this is the life of being rich and being the son of the vice mayor." he replied " anyways let's go in, it's cold out here and I'm freezing to death," he said as he was shaking. " ok let's go!" I said as I grab his arm and pulled him inside. The inside was even bigger! There were so many rooms I tried to find bose's room myself but I got lost at least five times so I just let him take the lead.

Bose's POV:
"Chapa how about I just take us to my room you got lost at least five times trying to find my room," I said with a small giggle. "Fine" chapa said with a puff I think to see was mad. Once we got to my room and opened the door and chapa was shocked. " your room is so big!!" chapa said while looking around. " yeah you can say that" I replied.
Chapa POV:
As we went into bose's I was shocked, his room was so big I could almost die!
I looked at bose and he just say down on the bed so I sat down next to him. "Sooo what do you want to do?" he asked. LET'S WATCH GENUINE MOMENTS!!!" I said as he picked up the remote and turned on genuine moments. I laid down and so did bose grabbing my waist and pulling me in. He laid his chest down and fell asleep

Part two?