The missing hoodie

A/N: have you ever waked up from the dead and just wanted to kill someone today. Because that how I feel rn. Anyways enjoy because after this in going. Back to sleep for another month.

Chapa POV:
It was early morning and it was freezeing cold outside. But that's just how winter is cold and snowy and I fucking hate it. I decide I was going to wear my favorite hoodie today but when I got up and went to my closest my favorite hoodie was missing. I went to the living room and saw Mika and miles sitting there so i walked up to them. "Have you guys seen my hoodie st all?" I asked them. "Nope haven't seen it we just woke up like ten minutes ago but if we see it we will let you know." Mika said. "Maybe bose took it?" miles suggested. "Yeah bose would never take one of my hoodies without asking me for permission first I know bose wouldn't." I told him. "Would he tho? I mean he is pretty dumb. I mean we all know that." Miles said laughing. I looked up and saw bose standing in the door way like he's on the verge of tears. "Y-you guys think I'm dumb?" bose said with a tear rolling down his eyes. Miles turned around with shock and bose just stormed off to his room. "Miles what the fuck is wrong with you?! You can't just say that? Are you fucking insane?" I told him and went after bose. I knocked on his bedroom. No answer. I knocked again. Still no answer. So I took the pin out of hair and pick lock the door. Bose was lying on the bed crying. When he saw me he tried to stop crying but he couldn't. I went over to him and hugged him tightly as I looked around the room and saw my hoodie lying on his desk. I smiled and walked over to grab the hoodie while bose had a confused look on his face. I walked back over to bose and sat on the bed and started to put the hoodie on bose which made him smile a bit but still had a few years in his eyes. "Are you feeling okay now?" I asked him. "I guess a little bit better but do you guys really think in stupid?" he asked my with tears still falling down his face. "Of course not bose we love you very much but I love you the most or course" he laughed and I hugged him tighter. "Thank you chapa." that was the last thing he said before he decide to fall asleep on my shoulder. I wanted to get up and punch miles in the face and make him say sorry to bose but I also wanted him to get some rest but once bose wakes up I was going make miles say sorry and if doesn't we going be have some problems.

Heheh I made miles the bad guy😚😚. Why did I mak him the bad guy? Because I can. And I also didn't want make Mika the bad guy not a big fan of her ether but oh well I like her more then miles so it it what is.