Hang out

A/n this was requested by ilovechamikaandbapa

Chapa POV:
I was just sitting in the man's nest waiting for bose to come to get me. Me and bose decide to go swimming and then go get ice cream. I have my bathing suit on underneath my clothes. As bose walked in I saw him in the swim trunks with a t-shirt on. Laughed at the way he look. He looked like someone just took a trip to the beach. "Rude," he said. I just laughed and grabbed his arm dragging him down the hill. Once we got off the hill I let go of his arm and let him take a break. " you need to slow down chapa" he said while bending down and catching some air. " whatever let's go to the beach!" I said and pulled him again. "Chapa slow down!!!" he said but I didn't listen and dragged him to the pool. After checking I'm the pool was empty there was no one there we had it all to ourselves. I took off my pants and my shirt and jumped into the pool without thinking. I saw bose taking his shirt off and just sitting at the edge of the pool. "Come on bose!! You can't just sit there for the rest of the time we're here!" I said. " I think I can. I don't want to get my hair wet!" he yelled in a soft tone. I just rolled my eyes and got out. I went up to bose and pushed him into the pool and then jumped on top of him and got on his shoulder. " chapa get off!" "no I'm good" I said while smiling. He just sighed and carried me around the pool while we were still talking. "Ok bose you can put me down now," I said. He gently put me down into the water and then got out.

Bose POV:
I gently put Chapa down and then got out with her following right behind me. I wrapped a towel around her and then I wrapped a towel around myself and just sat down. We stayed for a few more minutes and when we all dry we took out our clothes and then left for the man's nest. Once we got back to the man nests we went to get changed into some dry clothes. I walked out first then Chapa did and I asked if she wants to go get ice cream. " of course I want to get ice cream!!" she said and I just giggled a pick as we walked out of the man's nest to go get some ice cream. Once we got to the ice cream place Chapa sat down. "What do you want?" I asked. " hmm villain ice cream" she replied. "Ok!" I said as I walked up to the counter. Once I got the large ice cream that came in this fancy-looking glass cup I went to go get two spoons and then brought the ice cream to where Chapa was sitting. I gave her spoons and then we started to eat the ice cream." are you doing?" I asked. "Yeah" she answered. "Ok let's go back to the man's nest isn't almost 11:00 pm," I said. "Ok, let's go!!" Chapa said. We started to walk to the man's nest while holding hands. "Let's get some sleep in tired," I said while yawning. " your right also tired" chapa said. We walked to the Chapa room and laid down on the bed while cuddling. "Good night Chapa," I said. " good night bose."

601 words in this chapter that's a lot