Bose wants someone to die

AN:  no I'm not dead. Sadly. this is going be short because I have no fucking clue what life is and the only thing keepings me alive after the first attempt is Listing to Melanie 24/7 (Dollhouse, void, teacher pet, mad Hatter, soap, tag your it, cake, show and tell,  and training wheels are the best tho. Now I'm going stop talking about the best singer ever but that just my opinion) anyways enjoy

Chapa POV:
Me and Bose was walking around looking for a place to get food when Bose stop and went into a ally way.  I looked at what he was doing and he was petting a stray cat. "Can we keep the kitty pleassse" he said. "No bose it could be infected for all we know and ray would get mad your know that." I told him. "Fuck ray be can go fuck himself for all I care. Infact he could die and I wouldn't give a shit." Bose cursing was new but I never seen him want someone to die so bad before. He picked up the cat and left and I was there shocked.  That was before I caught up to him and talking to the cat." Bose why do u want ray to die so bad?" I ask him. "Well he always making fun of us and bossy us arounds and always talking about Henry. I guess I'm just sick of It and I just want him to die." he said. I just smile and kiss the shorted boy. "Do you really want him dead or are u just saying that because you made him?" I ask him "no I want that bitch dead it's in the top of my list of things to do list." he said. I could see a tear drop from his eyes as he just started to pet the cat. St this point I didn't give a fuck about the cat or anything of what ray thinks I just want to get to the bottom of this and why Bose wants him dead so bad.

I know this was short but done blame me I'm lazy. Should I make a part 2? Also if you need a essay on Melaine Martinez come to me I'll give u an essay. I swear I will I love that women so much.