ticklish

This was requested and sorry to the person who requested this but I think you ment  like when Bose stole chapa phone and didn't tell her but I'm going change the time setting because I'm a evil target shop lifting bag anyways enjoy

Chapa: POV
I was sitting in my room looking at my phone was Bose lying on my bed when ray called me into the main area. "WHAT" I yelled. Bose put down his phone and cover's his  ears. I forget Bose had sentives ears and had some past truma with his parents fighting. I walked over and kisses  his forehead a an apology and went to go the main area. "What do u want?" I asked with disappoint. "I wanted to show you pictures of my gramma" he said with tears in his eyes. "Yeah... No. I left Bose for this an I'm not going waste more time leaving him alone to listen about your dead gramma." I said with delight. " fine go b-back to your stupid boyfriend" he said walking out of the room probably going to go complain about it to someone else. I went back to my room to find my room off my desk. I started to look around before I heard small laughter coming through Bose. I turned to see Bose laughing a bit with his hand behind his back. I just smiled and said " ok Bose give me my phone." "I didn't take it chapa I swear" he said trying to hold his laughter. "Well then I guess I just have to....." I said while jumping on top of him and starting to tickle him. Laughter bursting him as I started to tickle his parts where he mos ticklish. I tickled him ever where until he finaly pulled his hand out to reveal my phone as a I snatch it. I fill him over to where his head is laying in my chest as I kissed his forehead and told him to get some sleep.

Sorry its short I really had no idea what to write. Also when it comes writing books on here it's so easy but when it comes to school an writhing eassys they want you to use strong vocabulary but u have no fucking clue what you suppose put. Is anybody else like that or just me😭