Diary

Chapa POV:
I was going around looking for something when I spotted something in bose's room so I decide to go look. It was his diary! One peek wouldn't hurt right? I opened up the book and started to read and found out some of his biggest secrets so I decide to use it against his will. I walked out to the main room of the man's nest and sat on the couch while hiding the book. Soon bose came through the room and went to his room probably looking for the diary.

Bose POV:
I went into the man's nests and I saw Chapa sitting on the couch but I just walked by so I can get to my diary. As I walked into my room I saw my diary missing I started to look around for it but I couldn't find it. "Chapa have you seen my di-" she cut me off holding up the diary "looking for this?" she asked. I was shocked I must have left it out for chapa to see and she must have took it while I was out! "Chapa give it back please!" I said "hmm how about no," she said walking up to me and pushing me into my bedroom because it right in front I'm of the lift-up door. "Chapa please!" I begged but she didn't listen to all she did was lock the door and pushed me onto the bed. "Chapa why are doing this!" I whined " you shouldn't have left it out bosey." she said. I blushed at the nickname but I don't think she saw it. " I didn't mean to leave it out I forget to take it with me!" I whined again. "Maybe be careful with what you leave out. Maybe we should read this together?" she said grinning. I jumped up from the bed but she just pushed me back down.

Chapa pov:
I was feeling nice today so I decide not to read it but I was still going to tease him. "Fine, I won't read it for now," I said. "thank you he said as he got up and hugged me. "Woah slow down bose," I said but I just let him hug me and I put the diary back where it was.

Longest one yet I am surprised I even still writing I usually give up after trying to write one POV: