chapter 1

Y/n pov

Today is the day that I will be going to the school for good and evil. I would be seeing Kiko and all her other friend she had told me about. I can't wait to make new friends.

I was standing outside Windsor castle when suddenly a skeleton bird picked me up. We were flying to the school. I am so happy Kiko told me I was going to get there buy a flying bird.

I saw two castles in the distance one was a really beautiful castle and the other looked really rundown.

Kiko also told me that there were evers and nevers and that we are evers.

Suddenly I felt the bird drop me. I was screaming all the way down until I fell in a rose bush. The fall really hurt but I stud up really quick to see a bunch of princesses look at me and the unconscious girl man thing next to me.

That is when I saw Kiko she saw me to and we ran to each other. "Aaa! Kiko it is so nice to see you again." I said happily. " It is nice to see you to Y/n." Kiko said while we sheared a hug.

"Let me show you around." Kiko said while pulling away from the hug. "That would be great." I said really happy.

Kiko showed me all the classes and she even got my timetable and dorm number for me she is a literally angle. Me and Kiko happen to be dorm buddies and i was really excited we got to be together.

We were at the grate hall for our welcome ceremony. I was wearing a lavender coloured long sleeve dress while Kiko was wearing a blue coloured dress.

I saw the girl from earlier but she looked different she had a pink dress on with flowers and her hair was neatly put in a half up half down style.

She really didn't want to be here and I could see that. And so the princes did their dance Kiko also told me about suddenly I here someone say "who is that." "It is Tedros!!" Kiko screamed basically making everyone around her cover their ears to protect them.

After what seemed like an hour Tedros finally won the battle agents the never. He was about to throw his rose to Beatrix but suddenly made eye contact with a never and accidentally threw it at me. I of course didn't whant it so before eanyone could say anything I handed the rose to Beatrix who looled really surprised at what I had just did.

She took the rose and smiled thankfully at me. I returned the kind gesture. When I turned around Tedros and I locked eyes. After what felt like hours but where actually seconds I broke it.

That night at my dorm I got ready for bed. As I was laying on my bed thinking of the day that just passed my eyes started to get heavy. This was going to be a long year i thought as I slowly drift of to sleep.