chapter 5

Y/n pov

Today was the day I started the new classes professor Dovey told me about. I got my own sword.

(This is how the sword looks and if you don't like it just imagine something different)

First I had sword fighting with the princes. I arrived and saw Tedros Eric and a lot more I didn't reconised. I walked up to a ginger heard prince. He seemed nice. "Hi I'm Y/n." I introduced myself. "I'm Gregor." The boy said back.

"Nice to meet you. Whant to be sparing partners."I asked him. " No I really don't do these things." He said. "It's fine no worries." I told him. " Hope you have a wonderful day Y/n." Gregor said. "You too Gregor." I said as I was walking away.

As I was just standing there watching the other princes were sword fighting. That is when i saw Tedros walking towords me.

"Good morning Y/n." Tedros said. "Good morning to you to Tedros." I said. "Do you want to sword fight with me. I am getting bord just standing here." I said. Before he could say anything I grabbed his arm and pulled him to the field.

Time skip

It was now lunch and I whent to sit on my own." Hi Y/n." Kiko said. "Hi Kiko how was your day?" I said. "My day was good. And yours?"she asked while sitting down."It was good to."I said. She sat down and we talked until the bell rang. We said goodbye to each other and parted wys.

Time skip

It was now the end of the day and I was ready to go to bed. I was walking to my dorm lost in my own thoughts. That is when I walked into someone and I looked up.