chapter 4

Tedros pov

I went to my dorm amd slammed the door shut in frustration." What is wrong with you?" Tristin. "Nothing there is just this girl." I said abbit frustrated. He just looked at me and smiled.

Y/n pov

The next day in beautification Beatrix looked at me with a disused face at me and Agatha didn't even look in my direction. I guess news spreads fast when it comes to the prinsses. I just went on with my day.

We were at dinner and i was looking for i table to sit alone. Kiko came and sat with me." Please leave me alone Kiko I just want some time to myself." I asked Kiko but she did not move. "Y/n tell me what is wrong you have been really upset." Kiko said. "I will tell you at the dorm. It is not safe to tell you here with everyone around." I told her. "Oh ok" she responded.

Dinnertime was over and I had to go and do the dishes. As I walked in no one was there. So I decided to start and get it over and done with.

As I was almost done with drying the plates off Eric and Tedros walked in. And started putting the dried dishes away. "And why are you two so late?" I asked. "Well we were talking to professor Dovey." Eric answered. "Oh ok well seeing as I had to was all the dishes you and Tedros can dry and pack them away." I said.

As I walked to my dorm professor Dovey rushed over to me. "Y/n" she said as I stopped aand turned around. "We were thinking about giving you some of the princes classes like sword fighting and archery." She said. A smile grew on my face. "I would love that." I said.

When I got to the dorm Kiko was already asleep. So I got ready and fell asleep the happiest I could ever be.