chapter 3

Kiko pov

Someone knocked on our door so Y/n whent and opened it. It was professor Dovey. She grabbed Y/n hand and dragged her away. When I was done getting ready for bed I sat and waited for her. I waited for 30 minutes when she walked in.

Y/n pov

I walked into the room really mad because of the punishment. It wasn't fair*that I was getting punished although I did beat up Eric.

Kiko was looking at me like I had to tell her were I was." I went to the headmaster office. He punished me,Tedros and Eric for getting into a fight."I said clearly not very happy about it.

So i climbed into bed and drifted of to sleep.

It was now the next day and we were starting of the day with beatification where i once again sat next to Kiko and Agatha. The day went buy in a blur. It was after dinner and I was making my way to the kitchen. Tedros was already there but I did not see Eric. "Where is Eric?" I asked Tedros. "He probably went up to his dorm." Tedros answered. "Oh ok shall we begin?" I asked Tedros. "Yes" he responded.

We started by putting sope on thr sponges. We were flying through the dishes when suddenly Tedros and I wanted to grab the same dish and our hands touched. We stared into each other's eyes. "Ummm, I will go and pack the dishes away." I said breaking eye contact and looked at the floor walking to put the dishes away

Time skip 1 houer

I walked in the dorm with a big smile on my face falling into my bed as Kiko got out of the bathroom. "And who got you smiling like that?" She asked. "Tedros got me smiling." I said abbit imbaresed. She just smiled at me.

"Tell me everything that happened."she said. I told her about when we touched hands and made eye contact. She smiled at me and told me to be careful for Beatrix and Agatha

I just laughed it of and got ready for bed. Once I was ready we talked for a little bit and went to sleep. Tomorrow was going to be a long day I thought.