Chapter 157: Rejection

Having consumed the prescription Xiao Luo had given him for a while, Jiang Yongchun found that his energy had returned. What made him even more ecstatic was that his "little brother" who had for a time, not responded to the fairer sex, had finally risen from its long slumber! Although it did not return as gloriously as it had when he was younger, he could at least enjoy the intimate company with a woman.

He was very grateful to Xiao Luo and became an avid, loyal supporter of his.

Therefore, when he saw that those people were creating a scene and were running their mouths off to spurn Xiao Luo, he decided to stand up and disclose Xiao Luo's identity. His purpose was to put a stop to their evil intentions. He was a partner of the hospital, and many esteemed doctors and leaders recognized him, so whatever he said would carry weight.

The ones that were most shocked now were Xiao Ruyi and Tang Ren.

"My brother... my brother is the boss of Luo's Workshop?"

Xiao Ruyi looked at Zhang Dashan and asked in disbelief.

Zhang Dashan shrugged, spread his arms out, and said: "Yeah, I said that before. You're the one who didn't believe it. Both of us brothers are working for him."

Feng Wuhen and Xiao Wu nodded in unison.

"Oh my god, my brother is so powerful!"

Tang Ren was in disbelief. This was way beyond his imagination. He had never expected that he would have close connections with bosses having a net worth of hundreds of millions in this lifetime. After all, he was just an insignificant intern and had not even received his doctor's certification. He was a small fry. He did not expect that such a person, the boss of Luo's Workshop, with a net worth of a least seven to eight billion, was his wife's brother.

Sun Yu was stunned. She felt like she had lost the ability to control her actions and stood rooted to the ground where she stood. Her eyes stared at Xiao Luo, who was on stage. She murmured softly to herself: "So... so he is actually the boss of Luo's Workshop..."

This piece of sudden news took her by surprise and put her in a state of shock!

She finally understood why her uncle had asked her to hold on to Xiao Luo, but...

Sun Yu's lips were trembling. She sat on her seat as though she had lost her soul. This wasn't good news for her. She imagined an ever-widening gap between her and Xiao Luo that would be too broad to bridge. She likened it to Xiao Luo being in the sky, and she on the ground. He was a young entrepreneur and a promising boss of a well-known company, while she was merely a nurse from a humble background, holding a monthly salary of 3,000.

Suddenly, she felt embarrassed to be even associated with Xiao Luo due to the gap in identity and his social status.

"Beautiful Miss Sun Yu, would you be choosing Dr. Fu there or the young and promising President Xiao next to me?"

Jiang Yongchun's booming voice brought her back to reality.

All eyes fell on her at that moment. It felt like a gigantic, invisible wall had formed, and the pressure was crushing her.

Hu Shuirong's eyes were filled with hope and anticipation, and she was unafraid to show her emotions. From the corner where she stood, she shouted excitedly to Sun Yu, "Yuyu, choose Xiao Luo quickly! He can definitely take you out of this dirty hell hole!"

With all the attention on her, Sun Yu just sat in complete silence, staring blankly ahead. It seemed like Sun Yu was experiencing delayed stage-fright as a result of having been on stage earlier!