The Divine Move

They are at the Sheriff's office. They are speechless. They are trying to proceed what just happened. Their friend is dead. Allison just died. Scott was trying to remember what to tell the cops.
Hope was interrogated.
"Do you remember anything else? Hope? Hope?" The cop asks her
"No...i'm sorry. It all happened so fast." She's trying to hold her tears.
Hope exits the room and Isaac was waiting for her, trying not to cry.
"Let's get you home." He tells her and puts his arm around her.

They arrive at Hope's place.
"I can't believe Allison 's dead. And all because of me." Hope says
"It's not your fault. That thing killed her."
"Because she had to save me. When the solution was with us the whole time. I should have died. Not her. And everything would have been solved."
"Don't say that. The last thing is you to be dead."
He takes her face into his palms.
"I'm sorry...I can't..." Hope says
"Can't what?"
"Can't do this."
"What?"
"I can't do this to Allison."
"What are you talking about?"
"We can't be together."
"Why not?"
"Because you went to her immediately after we broke up. You didn't suffer or anything."
"You think I didn't suffer?! You were the one who cheated on me! And you still have the nerve to say that I'm the jerk?"
"Exactly! I mean I suffered a lot, but I deserved it. What about you? You were sleeping with another girl instead!"
"You know what? I don't think it's the right time to have discussion. When I thought that this moment would make us close..."

"Are you really using Allison's death as an excuse to be again with me? I don't want that, okay? You can just go

"Are you really using Allison's death as an excuse to be again with me? I don't want that, okay? You can just go." Hope says, but then she receives a text from Scott "We have to go to the high school."
"I'll meet you later."
Hope teleports herself to the school. She sees Scott, Stiles, Lydia and Kira.
"Are you guys ready?" Scott asks
"Scott, in case it does kill me, stick to the plan, okay?" Stiles says
"The plan is to save you. That's what I'm following."
They open the doors of the school, but end up in a snowy temple.
"This is definetely not part of the plan." Hope says
"Just like I promised you, Stiles. We're going to kill them all. One by one." The Oni make an appereance
"What the hell is this? Where are we?" Scott asks
"Between life and death."
"Bardo." Lydia says
"But here there are no nice entities, Lydia. You're dying, Stiles. And everyone that you care about will die."
"What? What do you mean?" Stiles asks
"I captured almost all of the territories on the table, Stiles. Hospital, the sheriff station, and now the animal clinic. Do you know the ritual of seppuku, Stiles?"
"No, and I don't want to."
"When the samurai hurts himself with his own sword, to maintain his honor, not the cut kills him. The killing stroke is by his kaishakunin, who decapitates the samurai with his own katana. Scott...Scott is your kaishakunin. I'm going to make your best friend kill you, Stiles. And you are going to let him, because just like you....everyone will die. Everyone touched by an Oni's blade."
"Why? Why are you doing this?" Hope asks
"To win the game. Against you."
"Me?"
The Oni start to attack them. Scott, Kira and Hope try to fight them, while Lydia and Stiles stepped aside. Stiles takes a sword and tries to kill himself.
"Stiles, no!" Scott yells
"Stiles!" Hope as well
"What if it saves you? What if it saves you all?" Stiles says
"What if it is another trick?" Lydia asks
"No more tricks, Lydia." The Nogitsune says
"The Divine Move..." Hope says
"What?" Lydia says
"You lost, bitch." Hope tells The Nogitsune and uses the magic to get the sword from Stiles and stabs herself with it in the heart.