26.

I've got a stomach bug! So I been resting a lot the past two days. However I did promise an update.

Unedited !

Comments please!

This book will soon be coming to an end..
Ashanti in the MM.

"Baby..I'm concerned about you." Ashanti whispered as she caressed Nadine's back. Nadine just stared into space, the tears streaming down her face. They were back home, Ashanti driving straight from the funeral home. Nadine was in little space and Ashanti wanted her to be in an environment where she was comfortable.

She bathed her, dressed her in a onesie and laid her down. Nadine hasn't moved since, staring into space and napping on and off without a word. Ashanti's been monitoring her, her own anguish for the situation building up.

"I'm gonna call Marisa. Okay? I'll be back." Ashanti whispered as she leaned in and kissed her forehead. Nadine whined, shaking her head as she pulled Ashanti back to her.

"No.." She whimpered hoarsely. Ashanti sighed, sitting down on the bed next to her as Nadine sat up. She had bed head, her large curls framing her face and nearly covering her eyes as she pouted at Ashanti.

"Mommy don't go..." Nadine whined as she climbed onto her lap, wrapping her arms and legs around her body. Ashanti groaned, rubbing Nadine's back as Nadine rubbed her face in her chest.

"I'm here baby, I just can't carry you around. I'm fat, not strong." Ashanti snickered causing Nadine to laugh into her chest. Ashanti smiled wide at the sound of her laughter, leaning in and sniffing her hair.

"Don't say that.." Nadine giggled before letting out a sigh.

"How about I call Marisa and kitty and we have a movie night? Popcorn..chocolate..ice cream...pizza-"

"Can we watch princess and the frog?"

"Of course. I know that's your favorite."

"Thank you, mama.." Nadine whispered as she tightened her grip around the older woman. Ashanti nodded, swallowing back her tears as she slowly moved Nadine to the side and grabbed her phone.

"Give me a minute. I'll bring you up a snack, okay?" Nadine nodded, watching as Ashanti walked out of the room, her chin trembling slightly.

"Mama.." She whispered before slumping back down, her large hair covering her body. She felt terrible, as if she finally broke apart and couldn't put herself back together. She knew it was over for her and her family. She could never face them again after the meltdown she had. She didn't know how to recover from this, feeling as if every single terrible memory kept resurfacing.

"You still have your key right? Just let yourself in." Ashanti breathed into the phone as she laced back and forth in the kitchen. She hung up the phone and sighed, staring down at her feet as she rubbed one against the other. Her thoughts were deep as she tried to figure out what Nadine needed at this moment.

She grabbed a chocolate bar before walking upstairs to see Nadine slumped over, her eyes on the tv that was blank. Ashanti crawled onto the bed and rubbed her back while handing her the Hershey bar.

"Mm..yummy, right?" Ashanti breathed. Nadine nodded with a smile as she opened it and slowly broke off a piece before handing it to Ashanti. Ashanti took a small bite, the smile on Nadine's face growing wider as she bit into her chocolate.

"Thank you, mommy. I love you." Nadine sighed as she laid her head against Ashanti's arm while nibbling on the chocolate bar. Ashanti kissed her forehead, both of them watching SpongeBob until footsteps emerged from downstairs.

"Kitty!" Nadine squealed as she jumped from the bed, hugging Kitty tightly. Kitty hugged her back, Marisa and Ashanti smirking at each other. She explained to Marisa that Nadine was in a deep headspace, and Marisa explained that to Kitty which she understood.

"Nadi! Come on..I brought you something.." Kitty giggled as she grabbed Nadine and pulled her into the playroom. Marisa sighed and sat down next to Ashanti who just grumbled.

"She is the littlest of littles. I told you-"

"Oh shut up." Ashanti snickered causing Marisa to chuckle before laying down next to her and grabbing her hand. They started to catch up, staying in the same position as they spoke about everything going on in their lives.

"So she exploded and just left?"

"Yep. She fucking blew up, Mar. She did let them have it though. I was proud of her but damn..she has been through so much with those horrible people."

"Maybe it was time she let it out. How do you feel about her taking you?"

"I felt honored. It's obvious she wants me in all ways. The same way I want her."

"I can't believe Ashanti is in love." Marisa chuckled causing Ashanti to snicker while pushing her shoulder. She looked at the time and realized they've been talking for a while.

"They're too quiet." Marisa whispered. Ashanti slowly stood up, both her and Marisa sneaking over to the playroom. The door was ajar, the two girls whispering to each other.

"I won't tell if you won't tell.." Nadine whispered. Ashanti raised a brow as she looked at Marisa who had a knowing smirk on her face. They watched the two girls through the crack of the door, Kitty pulling Nadine onto her lap and kissing her lips softly. Nadine kissed her back, Ashanti pressing her lips together before looking at Marisa who had a look of annoyance on her face.

"So this is what you do when we leave you alone?" Ashanti suddenly boomed loudly causing both Nadine and kitty to jump while moving away from each other. Marisa clapped twice, Kitty immediately crawling over and bowing in front of her feet.

"Mommy we were just pretending-"

"Get over here. On your knees." Nadine obeyed, crawling over and staring up at Ashanti with a small pout. She could see the need behind her eyes, it clicking that she did that on purpose so they could do a scene together.

Oh..that's what you want, huh?

"Now give me one reason as to why you're kissing another sub?" Ashanti growled as she leaned down to meet Nadine at eye level. Nadine whimpered before looking at Marisa but gasped as Ashanti grabbed her hair and forced her to look at her domme.

"Look at me. She can't save you. What are you looking over there for? Huh?" Ashanti hissed. Nadine swallowed hard as her eyes wandered through Ashanti's.

"Hmm..I don't know, Shani. Maybe we should teach them a lesson not to play with other peoples things. What do you think?" Marisa asked as she slowly lifted her sleeves, kitty's eyes widening.

"Sounds like a great idea. Both of you, get into your positions now."

YOUR TURN BAE PLEASE I BEG U gaycrayonn