I love you

"Nopes...not happening Arjun", Sabar said shaking her head in a no while folding her clothes.
"Why not?...it your freaking reunion after what???....10 years!. Come on Subbu you know you want to go". Arjun stood infront her and looked at her face. Arjun couldn't ignore the fact that how carefully Sabar was folding her clothes. Sometimes he wonders how the OCD soul of Sabar would be screaming inside her whenever she visits his garbage apartment. It's not that Arjun is unclean but matching Sabar's madness level for cleanliness isn't his cup of tea. He remember how she everytime raises her collars and calls her apartment lick proof after one of her intense cleaning sprees.
"Arjun you know why I am denying to visit it. You know everything, still you are forcing me. Please leave me alone", Sabar speaks as she takes the pile of clothes and puts it in her closet. Her walk in closet is a place were she can actually breathe peacefully. Looking at the colour coordinated organization with different pieces of clothing kept separately with tags with beautiful font on it makes her stomach summersault in happiness.
Arjun walks in the closet and holds Sabar from her waist. "Sabar..", he says slowly breathes near her ears bringing goosebumps on her whole body. Arjun was well aware of his effect on her and knew how his fiancé gets all shy and mushy when it comes to intimacy.

Arjun knows Sabar for 6 years now. They met through a mutual friend and instantly hit it. From texts to endless phone conversations to numerous meets , he has seen Sabar from being a girl to her journey as an independent working woman, also the love of his life and now fiancé. He knows how strong, diligent, hard working and passionate Sabar is but he also knows the little girl inside her who has seen way more than any child of her age should have experienced. Every sunrise makes Arjun fall in love with her even more than he did before. He couldn't imagine a life without her and that's what made him propose his then-girlfriend in one of their adventures trips to the nature's lap last year on their anniversary. Even when he knew there was no chance of a no, still he remembered how nervous he was. Sabar was his life, his family , his future...his everything. He can not wait to tie knots with this woman and fullfill her last wish of two cute babies, a dog and a beautiful home with a picket fence and garden.

"What?"Sabar sighed , "I love you and I know how strong my woman is. I know you are scared of what might happen but baby you are just overthinking it. It's been 10 years do yourself a favour and get over it. This is a golden chance for you life has given you. Don't throw it away. Remember if you feel scared just breathe and count till ten. Everything is going to be fine, trust me." Arjun looked deep into her eyes and spoke from his heart. He knew Sabar needed it, she has wasted ten years of her life in this fear ,its high time she moves on, and she deserves a closure. His heart was breaking Looking at her vulnerable eyes but he knew his Sabar can win over her fears.
Sabar couldn't remove her eyes from Arjun's determined eyes. She still remembers their first meet. They had just completed their graduation and had their break going on. They both knew each other for three years now, but he knew her as his former best friends girlfriend and she knew him as her former boyfriend's friend. No even ever expected them to actually be on a date ever, because Arjun was ruthless,arrogant,sharp and a genius with looks that could kill , and she was just an average next door girl. She always felt insecure and hated herself. But she loved how Arjun loved her. For him she was the most gorgeous living specie in the whole universe. She still remembers the moment Arjun got down on his knees and how he proposed her with the most sweetest words anyone has ever said to him. They both had heart breaks before they met each other, and specially for Sabar it was a dream come true moment when she felt the ring on her fingers. She had given up on the idea of love and marriage and babies, but Arjun brought back all her dreams to life and even promised her to build her dream white picket fence house. She couldn't imagine what her life would be if Arjun wasn't there with her. She may have killed herself or may be someone else by now.

"Arjunn...*sigh*...I..how...alone", tears rolled down from her eyes.
"Hey, I am always there for you. I swear." This made Sabar smile.
"So???....What do you say my would-be-Mrs?" Arjun asked with a lot of hope in his eyes, and as if Sabar read it , she breathed a slow yes and hugged Arjun. She was trying to hold on to him and never let go. Arjun was happy and wanted to scream but he knew Sabar was weak and scared and needed him.
So he did what he always does, he picked Sabar in a way she was encircling his waist with her legs. Her back was towards the closet door and she was holding tight onto Arjun's collar. Arjun kissed her showing his appreciation and love for her. His tongue rolled into her mouth and touched every corner spreading warmth inside her whole body.
Sabar's whole body trembled and they both knew were this was going. Arjun took Sabar to her bed and gently made her lie and climbed on her. They both were sweating and were breathing hard. Arjun could feel her soft supple skin under his palms and this was making his junior hard. As if Sabar read his mind she instantly raised her arms asking Arjun to remove her top. Arjun raised himself from above her, opened her top and his tshirt and threw it in the corner. Sabar started unbuttoning his jeans and instantly pulled it down . Arjun couldn't control himself anymore and removed all the remaining clothes from both their bodies. Arjun couldn't believe how he ended up with this gorgeous woman lying under him breathing hard with her shoulder length brunette hair spread across the pillow, looking enchanting as ever. He slowly removes Sabar's glasses and his own, and ferociously continous kissing her. His hands reached her warmth and he started working the magic of his fingers. Sabar couldn't believe how it is that everytime Arjun makes her body shudder and react the way he did the first time they came close. Looking at Sabar's breathing Arjun knew he was in the right direction. He suddenly stopped kissing her and slowly licked his way all the way down to her core. Without making her wait he hit her spot and continued doing his assault with his skillfull tongue. Sabar was writhing under him and was pushing his head more deeper into her by holding onto his hair tightly. Sabar's moans were music to his ears and were making him even more harder. She needed more and Arjun Realised it as her moans turned into small screams. He came back to her mouth and kissed her. Arjun took hold of her thighs and made her legs wrap around his waist. He knew she was ready and he positioned himself at her entrance.
"Babe you okay?", Sabar fell in love even more at that moment if even it was possible. No matter how long they have been together Arjun never forgets Sabar's comfort. Sabar is always his priority.
Sabar shook her head in a yes and Arjun plunged into her allowing her to moan as loud as she wants. Giving her seconds to adjust Arjun moves inside her. He keeps kissing her and touching her throughout her body. Sabar was close and Arjun's words were making her go insane. Arjun in between the kisses kept murmuring how gorgeous she was and how sexy she is looking under him that he wants to rip her apart. Arjun picked up the pace and now both their breathing patterns were matching. They both were very close and a few more strokes and they would be done.
"Ugh!!! Baby...fuck!!! I am going to come. Is that okay?" Arjun grunted in a painful voice.
Sabar couldn't speak all she did was nod and the next moment they both moaned into each other's mouth and came together. The orgasm was so good that it lasted more that a minute.

Arjun was the first to move and lie down beside Sabar. He dragged her with him towards his chest and covered her with the quilt.
"I am so proud of you babe. I love you", Arjun said huffing trying to breathe after the intense workout session.
Sabar rose from his chest, *sigh* " The things we do for love" .

To be continued....
Like,Follow and share.