I am only Your's.

Dev was sitting outside on the porch trying to catch his breathe. Too much has happened in the last 48hrs and today's morning felt a lot heavier. Unable to sleep the whole night he decide to go for a run early morning.

Arjun came from the opposite direction and sat down with a huff. He himself was sweating after an intense workout inside and outside his bedroom. Don't judge him, he didn't wanted to start anything, it was Sabar  who was desperate for him. He resisted a lot as her ankle was still a little sour but as if he could resist Sabar's touch ever. That woman was the soul owner of Arjun and he would do anything she asked for in a blink of an eye.
Sabar was so exhausted after their morning shenanigans that she immediately went to sleep. But Arjun's libido was still not satisfied, he needed more but ofcourse, Sabar and her comfort always comes first. Hence, he decided to take a run to the hills.

Dev spotted Arjun first and suddenly felt a surge of fury in his veins. He heard all the moans and grunts coming from Sabar's room in the morning when he passed by it.

"Hey", Arjun spoke first. Arjun knew Dev had heard them in the morning. He stayed literally just a wall away, ofcourse he heard everything. This was kind of a boost to his male ego but also a sign for Dev to stay away as Arjun has marked his territory.

"Hey", Dev replied with a poker face.
"Thanks for taking care of Sabar. It meant a lot", Arjun was actually very thankful to Dev. He knew even though Dev was bad for Sabar, he would go to any lengths to keep her safe. Arjun has accepted the fact that there would always be another man who loves Sabar as much as he does...or may be even more.
Dev was astonished with Arjun's gratitude. It was a shocker that he hasn't punched him in the face yet. They were engaged after all, he must be aware of everything, also not to forget he was literally carrying Sabar in his arms yesterday.
"It's alright. I would have done that for anyone. Not a big deal.", Dev answered politely. He wished to hate Arjun. He stole his Sabar from her. But can he really? Dev and Sabar broke up when they were 18 and Arjun and Sabar met 3years later.
"Also thanks for letting Sabar speak her heart out. She needed it", Arjun said with a sad look in his eyes. Even Dev's eyes were filled with sorrow. They both had a mini recap of the past.
"I needed it as much...she wasn't the only one to have lost everything", Arjun wanted to despise Dev. But he knew what he said was the truth.
When Arjun came to know about Sabar and her past, he kept tabs on Dev secretly. He was guy afterall and he knows how another guys brain functions. For the sake of Sabar's safety he has continued to keep tabs on Dev for the past 6 years.
"How's Sabar?", Dev asked hesitating.
"She's fine. The swelling is gone now, just a little bit sour. It should be fine by tomorrow." Arjun thought he owed it to Dev to explain with all the details. His Sabar was safe and sound because of this man and he can't deny that.
They didn't speak any more. They were both lost in their thoughts, and only one person ruled their minds, Sabar.
:
:
:
:
Arjun was holding onto Sabar's waist tightly and both were kissing each other as if there was no tomorrow. Arjun's hand slowly went down to her butt and he squeezed it hard gaining a gasp from Sabar's mouth. This was his invitation to put his tongue into her mouth and explore every crevice of hers.
Sabar's hands were inside Arjun's tshirt and she was roaming her hands on his abs and back. Her soft touch was enough to drive Arjun crazy.

Everyone was out, it was just Arjun and Sabar alone in the guest house as Arjun denied to go out with Sabar in her condition. He was hell bent on making her rest, but here they are doing very exhausting activities.

The main door opened and Dev entered into the house and straight went into his room. He had his head phones on and hence was unaware that he was not the only one in the house. Dev was actually attending a zoom call with some foreign delegates in his car as there was a lot of hustle bustle around the house. Everyone was getting ready to go to a nearby club. Even he wanted to but couldn't as he had to be present for this impromptu meeting.
After his meeting Dev decided to freshen up and join everyone . Therefore he went back to the house. Dev was all ready and came out his room. To his surprise he heard some rustling sound from Sabar's room. He was about to enter but what he saw made him freeze at his place.
Sabar's room door had a glass panel and the window was open which resulted in the air to come in and blow the curtains, the curtain which also was on the door panel. Unaware of the intrusion Arjun and Sabar were lost in their world of passion.