And we meet again

Sabar was getting ready for her baby shower with Arjun's help. She was unable to wear her saree and Arjun offered to help. But now both are bickering because business tycoon Arjun Raichand is a failure at saree tying.
"Arjun I'll kill you. You have ruined my saree's press completely....leave it ,I said leave it", but Arjun paid no heed to her. He was hell bent on making his wife wear that goddamn saree.
"Stop moving Sabar orelse I'll kick your butt and the baby might just drop from between you legs", he snickers to himself saying it. Sabar just had her jaws dropped to the ground. What the hell,how dare he,stupid.
Finally after a hustle of more 15mins the saree was done. Arjun stood up and turned Sabar towards the mirror.
Sabar's eyes were stuck on her image. She looked beautiful. The saree was complementing her pregnancy glow. No doubt Arjun's choice was fantastic. He knew the colour red would glow on her skin.
Sabar half turned towards Arjun and kissed his cheeks saying a silent thankyou. Arjun just gave a cheeky smile and rubbed her belly .
They both were then called down to the hall as the guests have started arriving.
Sabar slowly came down the stairs holding Arjun's hands tightly. Both sat on a swing decorated with flowers. The vision both had for the baby shower had turned true and it was gorgeous. All credits to Aradhana and her contacts. Both Aradhana and Sabar's mother came near her and covered her with a dupatta. Aradhana first did her tilak and did her arti, then fed her some sweets. Same thing was repeated my Sabar's mother and other guests as well.
Arjun had a full blown smile on his face and just kept looking at his blushing glowing wife and soon to be mother of their child. There was nothing in the world that would ever mean him to more than this particular moment. His heart has captured the moment and now it was forever etched in his self.

The ladies were singing and dancing blessing the couple. Guests came and kept keeping gifts in Sabar's jholli and then would proceed to say something in her ears to which she would give a full blown smile. Arjun didn't know what the secret messages where but he was happy looking at Sabar and anyways he would know all by the end of night, his wife is a gossip monger, she won't be able to sleep till she puked everything to him.

Amidst all the fun suddenly an unwanted guest entered the Raichand house. Dev Singhania. He walked towards the couple as if he was the guest of honour. His aura oozed confidence and walked as if he owned the place. Behind him walked couple men who looked like bodyguards holding several decorated  baskets which were gifts ofcourse.

Aradhana and Raj stood beside the swing where Sabar and Arjun were seated. Arjun had his hawk eyes on Dev's movements, but his stoic face gave out nothing. But one thing that was a little unsettling for everyone was Sabar. She had no reaction to Dev's unannounced arrival.

Dev came near the couple and motined towards his men to put the gifts on the table. Then he looked at Sabar and said, " congratulations dear Sabar. Look at you ,married and pregnant. I'm extremely joyous for you. But I'm a little angry with you as well dear"...he stopped to gain some reaction from her but her face remained unchanged.

"You forgot me...I mean we know each other from school after all. Such best friends we were and all the memories we had together. Right Sabar?" , Dev again poked her the wrong way wanting a reaction from her. But what came now only baffled him to his core.

Sabar gave a lopsided grin and said, "How can we forget you Mr.Sanghania, its not like you let us forget who you are. You always have a knack of entering places you are not welcomed. But it's ok, now that you are here please enjoy yourself. I hear the food the great". If looks could kill and words could be turned to bullets Dev would have been six feet under by now. Sabar's sarcastic words twisted his bones in the wrong way. He hated seeing this bold self of hers. For sure this is not the Sabar Mehera he knew ,but this was Mrs.Sabar Arjun Raichand.
:
:
:
:

Sabar's outfit ~

Arjun's outfit ~

Arjun's outfit ~

Baby shower ~