Chapter 1

June 2, 1988, a baby girl was born in Heartfell Memorial Hospital. She was in the arms of Liapatrah. Fellenbear and next to her is her husband Starvius.Vambolton, after three days of staying in the hospital they were finally released, until a jealous woman called them over and wanted to have the couple murdered due to hot anger from rejection of who she thought was her true love. But all he did was tell his wife to head into the portal with him. She agreed and they were in the human world where a couple named Christiana and Jared. Heartfured, they then handed the baby to them....

Chris:*Smiles* "What is her real name, Liapatrah?"

Liapat:*Smiles sadly* "Marsettah. Jeanah. Fellenbear."

Jar:*Smiles* "Her name will be Mariena. Faith."

Star:*Nods* "I don't mind that at all."

Startvius sees that their portal time was up so, they kiss their baby goodbye and left. Christiana and Jared decided to take care of her since. Meanwhile, In Vakesville, West Virginia two baby girls were born in Heather Rose Hospital. The two couples were named Rosetta and Avonel. Dreamboxton and the other were Alexandra and Victor. Dreambelle, after three days of being in the Hospital the couples were finally released. They were going to take them home until, two jealous men wanted to take the babies and wanted them dead so, they went to the human world where they see two couples named Anna and Xavier. June and Luna and Nicholas. Vel Ger.

They both had the girls and sent them to them....

Anna:*Smiles* "What is her real name, Rose?"

Rose:*Smiles sadly* "Carah. Anna. Dreamboxton."

Anna:*Smiles* "She'll be called Claire. June."

Luna:*Smiles* "So, what is her real name?"

Alex:*Smiles* "Friskinah. Lonnie. Deambelle."

Luna:*Smiles* "She'll be called Francine. Vel Ger."

They smiled and realized that they were going to have to leave soon and they kissed Carah and Frisk goodbye and left them with them ever since they were going to be in good care. Meanwhile, in Verdabelle, California a newborn girl was born and their was a woman named Violet. Featherfell and her husband William. They were going to go home after three day of being in the Verdabelle Memorial Hospital that was until a jealous mother wanted the baby dead and took her to the human world where a couple named Jaclyn and Van. Hellvious waited for their new baby girl at the opening portal as the couple come out and hand the baby to them...

Jac:*Smiles* "So, what's her real name?"

Violet:*Smiles sadly* "Bethiniah. Zina. Featherfel."

Jac:*Smiles* "She'll be called Becklyn. Hellvious."

They all smiled and said that they had to go and gave their child a kiss goodbye. Since then, the girls have been in good care.

The girls grew older they went to middle school together as Sammantha. Covonzo got jealous every time Mariena would hang out with Fran, Claire, Becky and four new friends named Tina. Vernabelle, Dallas. Thompson, Jean. Simms and Carla. Vanbelle as she hanged around them. Bianca. Sotoe tried to hang around them until she tried to force them to do something, or she stole their stuff, and they would get mad and beat her up to the point where they all had to go to the office and Mariena would laugh and Sammantha would tell her that it wasn't funny and what if they killed her and she said that it would suck for her parents. She told her that wasn't nice, and she said that who ever said that she was nice. She told Bianca what she said about her, and she was pissed, and she just shrugged and said that she was just being honest, and she was left alone Fran and the others returned to school and told her to go sit with them. She then smiled and started to hang out with them and told them what she did when Bianca got her ass handled to her by them. She said that she laughed, and Sammantha got all butt hurt about it and she told her that it wasn't funny and what if she was badly hurt. They all laughed and said that she was a whimper, and they were friends since and Sammantha began to hang around with them and they looked at her like what the fuck.

When eighth grade graduation started Fran and Claire had to move to West Virginia. Holly came into Mariena's life and soon Becky, Dallas, Jean and Carla moved as soon as Holly graduated, and Mariena was alone only with Tina in her life that was when a boy named Nathen came and she was happy to have the triangle again that was until her junior year Tina and Nathen went missing and everyone assumed they were dead. Mariena was all alone, and she was sad until her dad Jared died by an unknown murder by an anonymous, Mariena and her mom moved to West Virginia, and she was happy to reunite with her friends. She went to school one day and she found her mother dead on the couch, and she called Fran, Claire and Becky and told them what happened....

Fran:*Sighs & packs stuff* "Well, one thing is clear, Marie. You or we can't stay in West Virginia anymore."

Marie:*Continues to pack stuff* "Why? Are we going to be wanted for murder?"

Claire:*Sighs & packs stuff* "We probably are because Fran's dad was killed in Missouri and her mom was killed in WV. Becky's mom died in Illinois and her dad died in WV. My mom was killed in WV and my dad was too. Your dad was killed in Cali and your mom was just killed in WV now."

Backy:*Sighs & packs stuff* "I think she's right and whoever or whatever is after us. Wants us bad so, girls I think Fran has the right idea we need to get the hell out of WV."

They all continued to pack their stuff grab their things and leave West Virginia as they went towards what was rumored Mountain Evont. Rumor has it that monsters live there and where a giant hole lays. In the ground and is rumored to be the Underground.