Chapter 25

Lisa

I had just removed my jacket and was untying my tie when Jennie knocked from the doorway. I looked up to see her dripping on my carpet. I smiled and turned my attention back to my tie.

"Well, hello." I greeted.

"Hello." she replied, still somehow shy as if we weren't yet past that little obstacle. And as if I hadn't just overheard everything she and her friends were saying about me, mere moments ago. But then, maybe she didn't realise that I had.

She was waiting for something, it seemed, still standing in the threshold, watching me.

"You left your friends outside?" I asked, raising a brow as I set my tie aside and moved to the buttons on my shirt. Her eyes flicked to my exposed chest the moment I started unbuttoning. She didn't reply, just stared at me as I continued to undress. So I said her name to get her attention. "Jennie."

"What?" She replied then, her eyes snapping to mine as if drawn from a trance. I smiled, walking toward her, shirtless. I placed my fingers beneath her chin and raised her face to look at me.

"Why did you leave your friends outside?"

I wanted her to say it, to tell me that she wanted me as badly as I did when I'd come home to find her wet and smiling in that killer bikini of hers. But she just blinked back at me, blushing, as if caught. I sighed and let her go, turning around and walking back toward the bed. I took a seat on the bench at the end of it and busied myself with taking off my shoes.

"I know you've missed them." I told her without looking up at her. "I meant what I said about wanting them to feel at home. You don't have to check up on me while they're here. If you want to spend time with them, I..."

I stopped. She had strode across the room while I was speaking and now she was kneeling in front of me on the carpet in front of the bench. My lips parted slightly in surprise at her position as she leaned forward and took my foot in her hands. She untied the shoe that I had been working on and pulled it gently off of my feet. Then my sock. Then she raised the other one and did the same. I just watched her, hypnotised by the movement, my brain unlocking some sort of fetish I didn't even know I had. Though, in all honesty, I imagined my fetish was more for Jennie and anything she did. Anything at all.

Her hair was still dripping onto the carpet as she looked up at me but neither of us cared. I reached out and cupped her cheek in my hand, running the pad of my thumb along the smooth skin of her jaw. She opened her mouth when I neared it and I played with her lips for a moment before sticking my thumb gently inside. She closed her mouth immediately and sucked. I closed my eyes and took a breath, trying very hard to maintain control.

She stood then, taking my hands and pulling me to my feet. But then she lowered herself back onto her knees and my breath hitched. She took her time, undoing my belt and sliding it out of my pants, loop by loop. Then she unbuttoned my pants and slid them down over my thighs, my calves, until I was stepping out of them and she was tossing them to the side. My boxers were next. She took her time with them as well so that, by the time I was standing before her, naked as the day I was born, my cock was rock hard, and solid.

"Jennie, the door." I said, while nodding towards the open door on the other side of the room.

"Leave it open." she shrugged and then opened her mouth and took me inside of it. I moaned at once, closing my eyes and enjoying the sensation of her lips around my cock. She started slow, almost tentative, but then picked up speed and intensity. I opened my eyes and looked down to see her wet hair waving back and forth as her head bobbed up and down in my crotch. My eyes rolled back into my head as I looked up at the ceiling, wondering, not for the first time, how I'd gotten so lucky.

The moment I finished, she stood, wiping her lips and smiling at me. I stood in front of her, chest heaving, eyes heavy as I watched her stride forward, pushing me gently back onto the bed to rest and catch my breath. Then she laid down next to me, still in her wet bikini. We both stared at the ceiling fan above us for a minute in silence.

"Thanks for letting my friends stay." she said after a moment and I turned to look at her, raising a brow.

"That was a thank you?" I asked. She just smiled and shrugged, sitting up. "Tell them to book their next trip as soon as they get home."

She snorted and stood, reaching out to me.

"Come and join us." she said with a smile. "I want you to meet them."

She could have asked me to go to the zoo with her and steal an elephant and I probably would have agreed in that moment. Luckily, all she was requesting was that I met her friends. So I stood, pulling on the swim trunks and tank top she tossed at me from the closet, and allowed her to lead me, pulling me by my hand, back out to the pool where her friends awaited.

As soon as they saw us coming, they smiled as if they knew. I wondered briefly if she'd told them before or if I had some sort of stupid, goofy look on my face but found that I didn't really care. As it was, my brain was still in the fog of post-coital bliss and the only thing I could really focus on was Jennie's ass shaking side to side in her thong bikini as she walked in front of me.