1-10

CH01

"We don't want to play with him, his mother steals people, he's a bastard, we don't care about him." "

Hey! Shen Nianshen, don't follow us! You go over there!"

"Shen Nianshen, are you taking money from your classmates? Is it? Hey, what did I ask you? What do you mean by not talking? If you don't take it out, the teacher will search your drawers!" "I didn't take it." The eight-year-old boy pursed his lips tightly, with a stubborn expression on his

face Holding back the tears in his eyes.

"Teacher, I just saw him put money in his pocket."

"Shen Nianshen, take it out quickly! Don't fail to learn well at such a young age!" The little

boy's eyes were red, "That's the money my grandmother gave me, it's mine. "

Teacher, don't believe him, he is the one who took my money, that's him! He's a thief, a thief!" "

Thief, Shen Nianshen is a thief, Shen Nianshen is a thief, a thief, a thief, a thief!" The surrounding students followed suit , the voice was louder, and the little boy surrounded finally burst into tears, "I'm not a thief, I'm not, I'm not..."

Shen Nianshen woke up from the nightmare, drenched in sweat. In the darkness, his dark eyes were fixed on the roof, he lay motionless on the bed, his body trembling uncontrollably.

It has been twelve years, and the childhood nightmare still haunts him, burrowing into his heart from time to time, refusing to let him go.

He closed his eyes and clenched his hands tightly into fists, trying to stop shaking.

However, still can't control it.

He struggled for a while, then simply let go of his fist, letting the feeling of fear swallow him.

After a long time, the body finally stopped shaking, and the cold sweat stuck to the back, which was icy cold.

He sat up from the bed and walked out of the room in the dark.

He walked very lightly, afraid of waking up the grandmother next door.

He walked outside, opened the door lightly, and closed the door after going out.

He took out his phone and checked the time, it was only ten o'clock in the evening.

On an October day, there was a chilly wind blowing in the narrow alley.

Shen Nianshen leaned his back against the wall, put his hands in his trouser pockets, raised his head, and looked at the night sky full of stars.

The wind blew head-on, slightly blowing away the oppressive and hopeless emotions in my heart.

Shen Nianshen stared at the dark night sky for a while, lowered his head, and took out a pack of cigarettes from his trouser pocket.

He took out one, bit his mouth, took out the lighter, blocked the wind with his left hand, and lit it with a splash.

The white smoke dispersed in front of his eyes, Shen Nianshen lowered his eyes slightly, thinking about something indiscriminately.

The alley was quiet, but there were some noisy sounds from the road outside.

There are the sounds of cars passing by, the sound of people talking and laughing loudly, and there are noisy sounds, all kinds of noisy sounds are chaotic like crows arguing, making people upset.

Shen Nianshen finished smoking a cigarette, stubbed it out, and prepared to go back.

Just as he turned around, out of the corner of his eye, he suddenly saw a figure running in from the alley.

He subconsciously tilted his head, and before he could see who it was, he suddenly heard a girl shout angrily, "Don't run away, thief! Stop!" Today is the last

day of the National Day holiday, Sun Tiantian and his good friends came out to play, After watching the movie, I went to Linjiang Road to eat skewers. The two of us ate a skewer that cost nearly two hundred yuan.

My good friend had a bad stomach, and ran to the toilet as soon as the bill was paid, and she stood by the side of the road, waiting for her leisurely.

Unexpectedly, a thief ran out of nowhere, snatched her bag and ran away.

Sun Tiantian was going to die of anger, but she was wearing a skirt and high heels again today, so she couldn't run at all.

Seeing the thief running into the alley, she chased after a few steps, sprained her ankle, stood at the entrance of the alley, and cursed angrily, "Bastard! If my aunt catches you, I will beat you to death!

" He took off his high heels, held one in each hand, and quickly ran after her with bare feet.

After taking off his shoes, he ran quickly. Sun Tiantian was so angry that his head was about to smoke, and he shouted angrily at the thief in front, "Hey! Stop! Give me back the bag!" The more

Sun Tiantian shouted, the thief ran away. The faster he went, he held the snatched bag tightly in his arms, while running, he turned his head to see if Sun Tiantian had caught up.

Sun Tiantian usually doesn't like sports very much, and her feet are barefoot. From time to time, she stepped on a stone. Her foot hurts, and her speed suddenly slowed down. After chasing for a long time, she got farther and farther away from the thief.

Seeing that Sun Tiantian could not catch up, the thief was overjoyed and ran forward even faster.

However, at the moment when he turned his head, someone tripped under his feet suddenly, and the thief yelled 'ah', his body center of gravity leaned forward, and he fell heavily forward.

The thief fell to the ground with a bang, but ignored the pain, and wanted to run when he got up.

Shen Nianshen took a step forward, grabbed his arm, twisted it behind him, and pressed it hard against the wall.

The thief's arms were twisted, his face was forced to press against the wall, and he immediately yelled, "I was wrong, I was wrong! Brother, I was wrong, let me go!" Shen Nianshen exerted great strength, and the thief tried to struggle

. , There was no room to fight back at all, so he immediately admitted his mistake.

Barefoot, Sun Tiantian ran over angrily, "Let you go?! You thought well!"

She was so angry that she knocked the thief hard on the back with her high heels, and then looked at the person next to her, "Thank you—— "

Before the word 'thank you' had time to utter, the whole person froze.

Sun Tiantian's eyes stared at Shen Nianshen without blinking, and his heart seemed to be hit by something suddenly, with a bang, it made a circle of ripples.

There is only one thought in my mind: so... so handsome!

Shen Nianshen was wearing a white short-sleeved T-shirt and black trousers. Under the dim street lamp, a pair of eyes are dark and deep, and the inside is deep, bottomless. The bridge of the nose is high, the lips are slightly pursed and stretched into a straight line, and the lines of the face are as tough as a knife.

Sun Tiantian stared straight ahead, unable to look away at all.

It wasn't until a familiar and nervous voice suddenly came from his ear, "Tiantian!"

Sun Tiantian came back to his senses, turned his head, and looked in the direction of the voice, "Xinyu, here."

Lu Xinyu hurried up, seeing the situation "What happened?" Sun Tiantian pointed at the thief controlled by Shen Nianshen

, "He robbed my bag, and this classmate helped me catch him."

with light.

Shen Nianshen glanced at her calmly, and reminded impatiently, "Have you called the police?

" He took out his mobile phone and quickly dialed 110.

The call was connected quickly, and Sun Tiantian immediately said: "Uncle policeman, I want to call the police! Someone is robbing!"

After calling the police, the police arrived within a few minutes.

Shen Nianshen cooperated and went to the nearest police station to make a record, and then came out of the police station, ready to go home.

Sun Tiantian finished taking notes inside, then rushed out, looked around the hall, but didn't see the boy just now, she became anxious, and ran to ask the policeman on duty in the hall, "Sister policeman, did you see the boy you just met with?" The boy we came with?"

"You mean the tall and handsome boy?"

"That's right!"

"He left after finishing the notes, oh, he

just left." "Thank you!" Sun Tiantian thanked, turned around and ran outside.

Shen Nianshen was standing by the side of the road, waiting for the green light.

Sun Tiantian's eyes lit up, and he hurried over, "Classmate!"

He ran up to Shen Nianshen, and because he was too excited, he held his hand tightly with both hands gratefully, "Classmate, just now..."

Before he could finish speaking, the other party suddenly moved Withdrawing his hand from her, his brows were tightly frowned, and there was a look of disgust in his eyes.

Sun Tiantian was dumbfounded and stared at him blankly.

Shen Nianshen put her hand into her trouser pocket, and said in a cold voice, "Don't touch me."

Sun Tiantian was a little embarrassed, and opened her mouth, "I'm sorry."

She squeezed her hand, and then laughed happily, "Thank you just now Ah, my name is Sun Tiantian, and I'm a freshman in the Art Department of University A."

Shen Nianshen didn't look at her, his eyes were straight ahead.

Seeing that the other party ignored him, Sun Tiantian thought for a while, and then asked: "What's your name? May I ask your phone number? You helped me so much today, and I want to treat you to—" a

meal Before she could finish her words, the people next to her didn't even look at her. The green light jumped and she went straight away.

Sun Tiantian opened his mouth slightly, watching Shen Nianshen cross the road helplessly.

He is tall, with a particularly tall and straight figure, his hands are lazily rubbed in his trouser pockets, even his back is so handsome!

Sun Tiantian folded his arms around his chest, tilted his head, with a smile on the corner of his mouth, and followed Shen Nianshen closely with his eyes.

He's really handsome, but...well, he just seems a little cold.

Just as she was thinking, she was suddenly patted on the shoulder, "You're back to your senses, nympho."

Sun Tiantian turned his head and looked at Lu Xinyu, his eyes sparkled, "Isn't that boy super handsome?"

Lu Xinyu laughed at her, "What do you want?"

Sun Tiantian held Lu Xinyu's arm, walked forward, and said with a smile "You guessed it."

Lu Xinyu clicked his tongue, "Chunxin rippling, you."

Sun Tiantian smiled so much that his eyes curled up, and after a while, he sighed regretfully, "I just don't know which school he is from. "