51-60

CH51

The last time Shen Nianshen saw Sun Tiantian was on the night of June 14, when she brought him money.

He coldly refused. She cried and asked him why he refused to reply to her a message, even if it was only ten days and a half months to give her a little response, she still had the courage to continue waiting. She cried and said that it was very hard, and she asked him if he really didn't like her anymore.

She cried so hard that it seemed like the sky was falling down.

He looked at her expressionlessly, and just said very calmly: "Sun Tiantian, give up and live your own life."

He will always remember Sun Tiantian's last look, the infinite sadness and despair.

After that night, he never saw Sun Tiantian again. She is no longer like before, sending him messages every night, talking to him about some trivial things in life, knowing that she will not get a response, but still saying good night to him very seriously every night, telling him to eat well take care.

She hadn't contacted him since that night.

Her original WeChat name was "A Nian's Tian Tian", but she didn't know when it was changed.

Shen Nianshen sat on the stool, holding the mobile phone, staring at the profile picture that has never been turned on again. The last message was June 13th.

【A Nian, I accidentally fell today, and my knees are worn out, it hurts so much. 】

【A Nian, are you asleep? ]

[A Nian, good night^_^]

This is the last message three months ago, Shen Nianshen stared at the screen, his chest seemed to be blocked by something, stuffy, unspeakably uncomfortable.

...

Sun Tiantian and Shen Nianshen broke up in March, but in her heart, the real end was the night she sent him money in June.

That was when she really felt exhausted, she didn't understand Shen Nianshen at all, she couldn't even feel Shen Nianshen's love for her anymore.

She didn't contact him again, and she started trying to forget him. It was also very difficult at the beginning. Whenever I think about it, I cry, and I feel so uncomfortable that I can't live anymore. Later, she went to the island for vacation, and her mood finally calmed down gradually.

The days have returned to the original appearance. Every day, I go to class, draw, watch dramas and sleep, and repeat the simple life day after day.

Sun Tiantian likes to go out to sketch more and more. Sometimes he goes out early in the morning with a drawing board on his back, and he goes out for a whole day, and he doesn't come back until dark. After coming back, take a shower, tidy up and go to bed.

She lived a full life every day, so full that she didn't have the heart to think about other things.

Sun Tiantian felt that she probably walked out because she thought of Shen Nianshen less and less. But she didn't realize that she hadn't smiled happily for a long time.

At the beginning of December, Luming Mountain experienced the first snow after the winter of 2013.

I don't remember who I heard said that seeing the first snow will bring happiness.

Sun Tiantian got up at six o'clock in the morning, washed his face, brushed his teeth and changed his clothes.

Cheng Duo was wrapped in a quilt, poked her head down from the bed, and saw Sun Tiantian sitting on a stool wearing socks, and asked hoarsely, "Where are you going?"

Sun Tiantian put on the socks, picked up the black boots next to him, and said, "Lu Ming It snowed on the mountain last night, I want to go sketching."

Cheng Duo was stunned, and then immediately sat up from the bed, "Have you ever been to Luming Mountain? I heard that the terrain of Luming Mountain is very strange, like a ghost blocking a wall Yes, it's easy to get lost."

Sun Tiantian said: "I took the map, it doesn't matter."

Cheng Duo frowned, a little worried, and said: "Then remember to come back early, don't wait until it gets dark."

"Don't worry."

Sun Tiantian put on his shoes, wrapped himself in a long down jacket, put his drawing board on his back and went out.

Sun Tiantian hadn't seen Shen Nianshen for almost half a year, never dreamed that he would meet him this morning.

Sun Tiantian carried the drawing board on his back to go to the school gate to take the bus, and met Shen Nianshen who just came out of the playground on Yingxin Avenue.

It was only after six o'clock in the morning. It was late in winter and the weather was foggy. There were not many people in the school, so it was very quiet.

Shen Nianshen was wearing a white short-sleeved T-shirt and black sports trousers, holding a dry towel in his hand, wiping the sweat off his face.

He had just finished his run and was about to go back to the dormitory.

Unexpectedly, as soon as he came out of the playground, he ran into Sun Tiantian.

The two were so close that they almost met face to face.

The moment Shen Nianshen saw Sun Tiantian, his heart trembled, and his whole body suddenly became stiff.

Even though they are both in the same school, it's the first time the two meet each other after three months of school.

Shen Nianshen stood there firmly, looking at Sun Tiantian, he didn't know what to say.

Sun Tiantian didn't expect to meet Shen Nianshen suddenly. She thought she had completely let go of it, but the moment she saw him, her heart still stabbed uncontrollably. Those experiences with him, bicycles, playgrounds, cars, etc. The movie theater, the first kiss in the woods, sitting on the back of the motorcycle, hugging him, walking with him through the streets... All the deliberately forgotten memories seemed to suddenly flood into my mind.

She looked at him, pursed her lips slightly, and said nothing.

Shen Nianshen's throat was a little dry, and after a long while, he asked in a low voice, "Do you want to go out?"

Sun Tiantian hummed, but said nothing else. Seeing that she was carrying the drawing board, Shen Nianshen asked again , " Are

you going to sketch? " .

From the beginning to the end, her expression was indifferent, and looking at him was like looking at a stranger.

Isn't this exactly what he hoped for? Forget about him and live your own life.

But why is my chest so tight?

When he turned around, Sun Tiantian had gone far away. She went out of the school gate and hailed a taxi. She got into the car, and the car drove away, completely disappearing from sight.

The cold wind blowing in the face in the early morning blinded the eyes. Shen Nianshen's eyes suddenly swelled, and he stared at the direction Sun Tiantian left for a long time before turning around slowly and walking towards the dormitory.

This is good, she has her own life, and finally she is no longer dragged down by him.

...

It was almost ten o'clock when Sun Tiantian arrived at Luming Mountain.

The sky was completely bright, Luming Mountain was completely white, and there were still snowflakes in the sky.

On Luming Mountain, rows of pine trees stand tall and straight, and the pine branches are covered with white snowflakes. It is so beautiful at a glance.

Sun Tiantian remembered when she and Shen Nianshen went to Mingyue Mountain to see the snow last year, she had agreed with him at that time that she would go to the mountain with him to see the snow every year in the future, but unfortunately there will be no chance in the future.

The snow scene of Luming Mountain is extremely beautiful. It snowed heavily last night, and the ground has already accumulated a thick layer of snow. When you step on it, you can leave a deep footprint.

Sun Tiantian chose a beautiful angle, then took off the drawing board, and took out the easel and a folded bench from the bag.

After a while, he propped up the drawing board, sat on the small bench, and began to draw seriously facing the snow-wrapped pine tree in front of him.

When Sun Tiantian was painting, she was the most concentrating. Her mind, which was a little impetuous due to deep thoughts, gradually settled down in the process of painting.

She sketches from nature outside, and it takes a whole day to paint. She brings chocolate, bread and milk, and eats a little when she is hungry.

At noon, the villagers in the small village at the foot of the mountain began to cook, and the smoke rose from the chimneys of every household, carrying the most beautiful smell of fireworks in the world.

Sun Tiantian stayed on the mountain until almost six o'clock in the afternoon, when it was getting dark, she packed her things and prepared to go down the mountain.

The terrain of Luming Mountain is indeed a bit complicated, but Sun Tiantian carefully studied it with a map when he came, but when he really walked down the mountain, it was not the case.

She walked back in the direction she came from, but she found something was wrong as she walked. This was not the way she walked when she came.

She frowned, picked up the map and looked at it for a while, then followed the map and continued walking.

Sun Tiantian walked around the mountain for more than half an hour, and it was completely dark.

She held her mobile phone to light up, and remembered that Cheng Duo said in the morning that the terrain of Luming Mountain was like a ghost wall, and it was easy to get lost.

She also thinks it's a bit exaggerated, ghosts blocking the wall and so on, she's only seen it on TV.

But at this moment, she couldn't help wondering, could it be that she really encountered a ghost blocking the wall?

It was getting darker and darker, and there was no one on the mountain. Sun Tiantian gradually got a little scared and couldn't wait to go down the mountain.

The cold wind howled in the mountains, and in the eerie silence of the night, it was like ghostly winds blowing, making people feel chilly all over and chilling their backs.

Sun Tiantian was terrified, she ran forward desperately with the drawing board on her back, and couldn't see the road in the dark, when she suddenly stepped on a stone, sprained her ankle, and fell to the ground in pain.

It seemed that a bone was sprained. Sun Tiantian was in excruciating pain. Frowning, she sat on the ground for a while, and then tried to get up from the ground, but her feet were too painful. She took a few steps forward , it will not work.

She sat down on the ground to rest again, and suddenly felt like crying. When people are really unlucky, they are unlucky in everything they do, and they can get lost when they go out to write a life.

She inexplicably thought of Shen Nianshen, if he was here, he would be so smart, he would definitely not get lost. Even if she got lost, with him around, she wouldn't be afraid at all.

Thinking about it, I don't know if it was wronged or sad, and suddenly I couldn't help crying.

While crying, she took out her mobile phone and wanted to call her brother, and asked him to pick her up.

As a result, I took out my phone and saw that it was about to run out of battery.

Fearing that the phone would suddenly shut down, she panicked and immediately prepared to call her brother, but before she could dial the number, a call came in.

Thank you for your inquiry.

Sun Tiantian picked it up immediately as if he had grasped at straws, and Xie Xun's voice came from the other end, "I brought you a gift. It's at the door of your dormitory. Come out and get it." Xie Xun just came back from vacation abroad

, Sun Tiantian bought some presents and brought them to her as soon as she came back.

Sun Tiantian cried anxiously, "Xie Xun, where are you? Can you come and pick me up? I'm on Luming Mountain, I seem to be lost..." Sun Tiantian's voice was trembling, and the more he spoke, the more frightened he became

.

Xie Xun's heart skipped a beat, and he immediately said, "Stay there and don't move! I'll come right away!"

...

In the evening, Xu Li and the others had a dinner in their dormitory and ate fried vegetables outside, Cheng Duo followed.

All night, Cheng Duo was on the phone, his brows were tightly knit.

Xu Li picked up some food for her, and raised his hand to rub her eyebrows, "What's the matter? Are you frowning?"

Cheng Duo said, "Tian Tian, ​​I went out to sketch early in the morning, and I haven't come back yet, and the phone is turned off. I don't know where it is."

Shen Nianshen, who was sitting opposite, frowned slightly when he heard this.

Xu Li said: "Didn't you say that Tiantian often goes out to sketch recently, goes out in the morning and comes back in the evening, is it all right?"

Cheng Duo: "It's usually like this, but she went to Luming Mountain today."

"What did you say?!" Shen Nianshen raised his head suddenly, with an excited expression, "You said she went to Luming Mountain? She was alone?"

Lu The terrain of Mingshan is very chaotic and it is easy to get lost.

Especially now that it's dark again and people haven't come back yet...

Shen Nianshen's face turned pale, and he rushed out in the next second.