31-40

CH31

When Shen Nianshen emphasized the need for two beds, the sisters at the front desk couldn't help laughing.

Sun Tiantian's resentment suddenly felt like a big bad wolf, and Shen Nianshen was like a little white rabbit. Is she going to eat him?

angry!

After taking the room card, when Shen Nianshen turned back to lead Sun Tiantian, Sun Tiantian glared at him angrily.

Shen Nianshen: "..."

The hotel Sun Tiantian booked was the best hotel in the entire resort, and it happened that their room had a good view, as soon as they opened the door and walked in, they could see the white snow outside the window at a glance.

When Sun Tiantian got excited, he threw away Shen Nianshen and ran inside.

The balcony door opened, and the cold wind blew in. Sun Tiantian's face was exposed outside, and the biting cold wind blew on his face, like a knife.

She hurriedly covered her face and lay down on the balcony railing, "Shen Nianshen, come and take a look, it's so beautiful."

Shen Nianshen threw two schoolbags on the sofa, and finally walked out.

The snow-capped mountains are far away, and the location of the hotel is excellent. At a glance, the mountains are covered with snow, which is very shocking.

Sun Tiantian leaned on the balcony railing, and said happily: "Our room can see the whole view of Mingyue Mountain, so we don't need to go out." Then, he turned his head and said to Shen Nianshen: "Why don't we stay in the

hotel Alright, let the front desk bring us some more food later."

Shen Nianshen's eyes fell on Sun Tiantian's cheeks that were flushed by the wind, and he covered them with his hands, "Is it cold?"

Sun Tiantian smiled and said, "It's okay."

"Go in." " Shen Nianshen said, leading Sun Tiantian back to the room.

There is heating in the room, and once the balcony door is closed, it will be warm in an instant.

Sun Tiantian took off his hat and gloves, then took off his down jacket, and then lay down on the bed, "I'm so tired."

After sitting in the car for two hours, I was somewhat tired.

"Let's rest for a while." Shen Nianshen sat on the sofa and took out a book from his schoolbag.

Sun Tiantian lay on the bed and asked boredly: "Shen Nianshen, have you lived with other girls?"

Shen Nianshen frowned, raised her eyes and said, "Are you okay?"

Sun Tiantian was stunned for a few seconds, then remembered, giggling Smiling, "I forgot, you have never had any contact with girls before."

Shen Nianshen: "..."

After thinking for a while, Sun Tiantian suddenly turned over, lying on the bed, resting his chin with his hands, smiling at Shen Nianshen, and suddenly asked "You really want to sleep in two beds with me at night."

Shen Nianshen hummed, staring at the book without raising his head.

Sun Tiantian smiled and said: "Shen Nianshen, you are so innocent."

Shen Nianshen: "..."

"But I like it." Sun Tiantian rolled happily on the bed, and then propped up his upper body, "Shen Nianshen, I'm hungry, we Order something to eat."

Only then did Shen Nianshen raise his head and asked, "What to eat?"

Sun Tiantian said, "Bring over the black dish book on the coffee table."

Only then did Shen Nianshen realize that there were two black leather books on the table. Open one by hand, it is something like daily necessities, and the other one is an order book.

He picked it up, stood up and handed it to Sun Tiantian.

Sun Tiantian was lying on the bed with her legs stretched back, her chin resting on one hand and flipping through the meal book with the other.

Turned a few pages, ordered two steaks and a few random dishes, looked up, and suddenly said: "Shall we have some wine?"

Shen Nianshen: "No."

Sun Tiantian raised his mouth and asked unhappily: "Why? ah?"

Shen Nianshen: "..." Who knows if this girl will get drunk, who knows what she will do when she is drunk.

Shen Nianshen refused to let him drink, so Sun Tiantian had no choice but to give up, called the front desk to order food, and then continued to roll around on the bed bored.

Shen Nianshen took the meal book back to the coffee table, flipped through the dishes that Sun Tiantian ordered just now, stared at the prices behind for a long time, raised his head, and asked, "Does the order have to be calculated separately?

" The few dishes Sun Tiantian ordered add up to almost seven hundred.

"Well, I want to..." Sun Tiantian suddenly remembered something, paused, and hurriedly sat up on the bed, "But it's okay, I have a meal ticket, it's free!" Shen Nianshen raised his eyes, staring at her deeply, without saying a

word , dark eyes, as if to see through her.

Sun Tiantian looked into Shen Nianshen's eyes and suddenly felt guilty.

She got off the bed, went to sit beside Shen Nianshen, took his hand, and looked at him seriously, "Really, I didn't lie to you."

Shen Nianshen stared at her for a while, then raised his hand to help her flirt Brushing the broken hair next to her ears, she was silent for a while, and said in a low voice, "Sun Tiantian, aren't you tired when you're with me?

" Then, he bent his eyes and smiled again, "With you, I am very happy every day."

Shen Nianshen looked at her and said word by word: "I am afraid that I will be unhappy, so save me money, and take care of my life." Self-esteem, Sun Tiantian, aren't you tired?"

Hearing these words, Sun Tiantian's heart trembled suddenly, with uneasiness on his face, "A Nian, you... what do you mean..."

Shen Nianshen looked at her without speaking.

Sun Tiantian was suddenly frightened, so she threw herself into his arms and hugged him tightly, "Shen Nianshen, don't you want to be with me? No! I won't leave!" Shen Nianshen hugged her back, his lips on

her A light kiss on the head, "No, how can I give up."

Sun Tiantian's heart trembled, and he raised his head from Shen Nianshen's arms.

Shen Nianshen looked at her deeply, "I know that you will be wronged if you follow me, and you will work hard, but I still want to possess you very selfishly." He is reluctant to let go, and he will not let go

.

His eyes fell on Sun Tiantian's lips, he couldn't help lowering his head, and gently covered her lips.

Sun Tiantian's heart skipped a beat suddenly, and he froze in Shen Nianshen's arms, not daring to move.

Warm and cool lips stuck to the lips for a while, and then relaxed.

Sun Tiantian blinked his eyes, and looked at Shen Nianshen without blinking.

Shen Nianshen looked into her eyes, his eyes were very serious, as if making an oath, and said in a low voice: "Sun Tiantian, I will try my best to let you live a good life." Sun Tiantian laughed when she heard this, and she happily climbed onto Shen Nianshen's

lap Sitting on the top, put his arms around his neck, "I know, my Anian is the best."

Shen Nianshen looked at Sun Tiantian's smiling face, finally smiled too, bowed his head and kissed her on the lips again.

Sun Tiantian smiled until his eyes were bent, threw Shen Nianshen onto the sofa, and kissed him on the lips.

With a grin on his lips, he stared at Shen Nianshen for a long time, as if he felt that it was not enough, he lowered his head and kissed him again.

Shen Nianshen couldn't help laughing and hugged her up.

Sun Tiantian subconsciously clamped Shen Nianshen's waist with his legs, and wrapped his hands around his neck tightly.

Shen Nian supported her deeply and walked towards the bed.

Sun Tiantian looked at him with a smile, and said proudly: "Why is my boyfriend so handsome? I have such a good eye, hey, why do I have such a good eye." Shen Nian smiled deeply, "Are you

complimenting me or you? Yourself?"

Sun Tiantian giggled: "You have a good eye too, you found my pretty cutie."

Shen Nianshen was helpless, and smiled dotingly, "Yes, pretty cutie."

He put Sun Tiantian on the bed, then lifted his hands to take off his clothes, intending to take a bath.

Seeing Shen Nianshen taking off his clothes,

Sun Tiantian blinked his eyes, "What are you doing, A Nian?" Shen Nianshen threw the down jacket he took off on the sofa chair next to him, seeing Sun Tiantian's eyes staring at him for a moment, inexplicably, a little Tease the mind.

He suddenly raised his hand, unbuttoned two white shirt buttons, leaned over, and his lips almost touched Sun Tiantian's lips, his eyes were ambiguous, the corners of his mouth were slightly hooked, his voice was low, with a smile that could not be concealed: "What do you say?" What about it?"

Shen Nian unbuttoned two buttons of his deep white shirt, revealing a feeling of abstinence, and his sexy Adam's apple rolled slightly.

Sun Tiantian was completely fascinated by Shen Nianshen, and looked at him infatuatedly, "A Nian, you look so sexy in a white shirt." As he spoke, he hugged him, raised his head and

kissed him on the lips, and smiled again Ask: "A Nian, do you want me to help you undress?"

Shen Nianshen: "..."

Originally, he just wanted to tease this girl, so is he being molested now? ? ?