21-30

CH21

Shen Nianshen drove Sun Tiantian along the ginkgo avenue outside the school, all the way to Binjiang Road.

There are few people along the road and the scenery is beautiful. The weather these past few days has been fine, the sky is clear and blue, the sun is shining, and there is a little warmth in the wind.

Shen Nianshen rode very slowly, while Sun Tiantian happily sang from behind, his feet dangling beside the car playfully swaying back and forth.

After she finished singing a song, she poked her head from Shen Nianshen's waist to the front, raised her head and looked at him with a smile, "Shen Nianshen, do I sing well?" Shen Nianshen looked down at her, couldn't hide the smile on the corners of his eyes, and said softly

: "It sounds good."

Sun Tiantian chuckled, then retracted his head again, put his arms around Shen Nianshen's waist, put his cheek on his back, and said with some pride: "I have won the championship of the top ten singers on campus." Shen Nians listened

deeply Showing the pride in her tone, she couldn't help but bend the corner of her mouth, "Really?"

Sun Tiantian said, "Of course, I have also won an award for playing the piano."

"You can play the piano?"

"Yes, I can also play the piano." Playing the guzheng."

Sun Tiantian knows many musical instruments, but she was not forced to learn by her parents like many of her peers.

Her parents are very open-minded and never care about her.

She was naughty when she was a child, and for a while she liked to dig mud and play in the yard. Some relatives came to play at home and saw her squatting dirty on the ground playing with mud, so she quietly told her parents to let them take care of her, saying that it is not good for a girl to be so playful. good.

Her mother smiled and said: "Tiantian is still young, as long as she is happy."

She was already seven or eight years old and went to elementary school, and her classmates of the same age were starting to enroll in various cram schools, learning musical instruments, painting and English. Learn Mathematical Olympiad and so on.

In short, when most parents are rushing forward desperately to let their children win at the starting line, her parents are holding her hand and walking slowly behind.

They will spend a lot of time teaching her to be a human being, to respect the old and love the young, to unite with classmates and respect teachers at school, to behave in the world, and to develop a good character, but they never want to make her "excellent". "It forced her to learn a lot of things she didn't like.

When her classmates were tortured by various cram schools and interest classes every day, she lived a very relaxed and happy childhood.

Because she usually only needs to finish her homework, review the homework for the day, and then go to do what she likes.

Watching cartoons, digging mud, planting flowers and grass, raising small goldfish...

Even now, recalling those days when I was a child is very beautiful.

As for learning piano and guzheng, it was entirely because she liked it later. Maybe it's because I like it and it's more fun to learn, so I learn it very well.

However, she still prefers painting to musical instruments.

"When you have time, you go to my house, and I will play the piano for you." Sun Tiantian said happily.

Shen Nianshen's face froze slightly, and after a long time, he hummed lightly.

The wind gently blows on the face, very comfortable.

Sun Tiantian couldn't help hugging Shen Nianshen even tighter, pressed his cheek against him, and asked briskly, "Shen Nianshen, where are we going to ride?

" Come down and go around."

"Okay, okay, I like to go around the park!" Sun Tiantian was excited, urging Shen Nianshen to ride faster.

Shen Nianshen smiled helplessly, and said: "Then hold your hand tighter, keep your feet up, and don't get caught in the wheels." "

Yes!" Sun Tiantian happily responded, and immediately hugged Shen Nianshen very tightly, Keep your feet up obediently.

But because the hug was too tight, Shen Nianshen felt that he couldn't move at all.

Gently grasping Sun Tiantian's hand with his right hand, he couldn't laugh or cry: "...Tiantian, relax, I can't move anymore."

Sun Tiantian laughed and let Shen Nianshen go a little bit, "Is this better?" "

Okay "

The car rode forward for another ten minutes, Shen Nianshen raised his finger to the place surrounded by the wall in front, "See? Binjiang Park is there."

Sun Tiantian poked his head out from Shen Nianshen's shoulder and looked ahead After taking a look, he shouted excitedly: "I see! I haven't been here yet."

Shen Nianshen rode his car along the side of the road, "I haven't been here either, so I checked the map by the way when I was waiting for you at noon."

Speaking In the meantime, the bicycle has been parked at the door.

Shen Nianshen stepped on the ground with both legs, and the car stopped steadily.

Sun Tiantian jumped out of the car from behind and looked up into the park.

Because it was the weekend and the weather was fine, there were many elderly people in the park, as well as adults who took their children out for a walk.

Shen Nianshen pushed the bicycle to the parking spot next to it, and locked the bicycle.

Sun Tiantian stood on the spot and waved to him excitedly, "Shen Nianshen, hurry up, come here."

Shen Nianshen locked the car, put the key in his trouser pocket, and walked towards Sun Tiantian with a smile.

Sun Tiantian trotted a few steps, took Shen Nianshen's arm happily, and pointed into the park, "There are marshmallows in there, I want to eat it." It was

the kind of machine that poured sugar into the machine, and then kept coming with a stick. Go back and forth in circles, and finally string them into a big blossoming marshmallow.

"I'll buy it for you." Shen Nianshen led Sun Tiantian into the park.

A lot of children surrounded the machine selling cotton candy, and Sun Tiantian was standing next to him... Well, he can barely be considered a big friend.

Shen Nianshen couldn't help teasing her, "How old are you, Sun Tiantian? Do you still like this kind of food?"

Sun Tiantian blinked, "I'm eighteen, I'll be nineteen soon."

He raised his chin, "Why? You can't eat cotton candy when you're nineteen?"

Shen Nian rubbed his brows deeply, and said with a smile: "You can eat it, if you like it." It will be fine."

Sun Tiantian smiled and glanced at him.

After queuing for a while, it was finally her turn.

Sun Tiantian pointed to the candy next to him and said, "Grandpa, I want this one with strawberry flavor."

The old man asked, "Do you want the big one or the small one?"

The big one is four yuan, and the small one is two yuan.

Sun Tiantian said, "You want the small one."

The old man let out a cry, and put a spoonful of strawberry-flavored sugar into the machine.

Stir back and forth with a bamboo stick, and soon a pink marshmallow is ready.

Sun Tiantian happily took the marshmallow, and Shen Nianshen handed over two yuan at the same time.

Sun Tiantian held the marshmallow in one hand and took Shen Nianshen's arm in the other, opened it and took a light bite.

The marshmallow melted in the mouth, and Sun Tiantian squinted his eyes because of the sweetness.

Shen Nianshen looked at her, "Is it delicious?"

Sun Tiantian nodded, "It's delicious."

She licked her lips and handed the cotton candy to Shen Nianshen's mouth, "Try it."

Shen Nianshen shook his head, "I won't eat it."

" Eat some, try it." Sun Tiantian brought the marshmallow closer to Shen Nianshen's mouth, but Shen Nianshen couldn't persuade her, so he had to take a bite.

Sun Tiantian looked at him with bright eyes, "Is it delicious?"

Shen Nianshen nodded, "It's delicious."

Sun Tiantian smiled, rolled his eyes, and continued walking into the park with Shen Nianshen on his arm.

"Shen Nianshen, after today is over, I will accompany you to the library to read."

Shen Nianshen was stunned, turned his head, and looked at Sun Tiantian strangely, "Why are you going to the library all of a sudden?"

Sun Tiantian said: "I like you, I want to be with you, but I don't want to delay you."

Shen Nianshen worked so hard, she knew that he must have his ideals and ambitions.

"Not dating anymore?" Shen Nianshen asked.

"A date, it's a date in the library." He said again: "You study, and I have time to draw."

Shen Nianshen looked deeply at Sun Tiantian, and after a long while, he suddenly said, "Sun Tiantian, I really haven't seen you before." Such a girl."

Sun Tiantian took a bite of the marshmallow, bent his eyes, and asked, "Have you seen many girls?"

Shen Nianshen nodded.

Although I seldom dated girls, I did meet a lot of them.

Since junior high school, the girls who chased him have almost never stopped.

Sun Tiantian suddenly approached Shen Nianshen, raised his head, and asked him with a smile: "Then what kind of girl do you think I am?"

Shen Nianshen stared at her for a while, "...very silly."

Sun Tiantian opened his eyes, " Why are you swearing!"

Shen Nianshen couldn't hold back his smile, and went to hold her hand, "Okay, just kidding, let's go."

The park is very big and the environment is very good.

The warm sun in winter makes people feel warm all over.

Sun Tiantian and Shen Nianshen wandered around inside for a long time, reluctant to leave.

When you get tired, find a chair to sit down and rest.

Sun Tiantian held Shen Nianshen's arm, leaning his head on his shoulder.

Shen Nianshen looked down at her, "Are you hungry?"

Sun Tiantian shook his head, "Not hungry." Then he raised his head and asked, "What about you?"

Shen Nianshen: "I'm not hungry either."

It was almost six o'clock, Sun Tiantian checked the time, and said, "Let's sit for a while and go back. "

"Okay."

The two sat quietly like this, watching pedestrians walking and puppies running on the lawn.

"Will it be boring to be with me?" Shen Nianshen asked suddenly.

Sun Tiantian was surprised, and raised his head, "Why do you say that?"

Shen Nianshen looked at her, was silent for a while, and then asked again, "Where do you usually go to play?"

Sun Tiantian: "Me? I usually stay in the dormitory Well, painting and watching movies or something."

Shen Nianshen: "I mean, where do you and your friends usually go?"

Sun Tiantian suddenly understood what Shen Nianshen meant, and said: "They like to go to the clubhouse to play, and I don't like playing billiards and bowling."

Shen Nianshen looked at her, pursed his lips slightly, and did not speak.

Sun Tiantian hugged his arms tightly and leaned his head on his shoulder, "Shen Nianshen, don't think so much, I don't like those noisy entertainment activities at all, I just like riding a bike for a walk like today. She

raised her head again, "Really, I won't lie to you."

Her eyes were very sincere, and she really liked this kind of leisure time, quiet and relaxed. Even at home, she would rather stay in her room, read books, watch movies and draw more often.

Seeing that she really liked this way of dating, Shen Nianshen finally curled his mouth into a slight smile, "Just like it."

Seeing Shen Nian's deep smile, Sun Tiantian also laughed and pulled his arm, "Let's go, go back to school ."

"Okay."

The two came out of the park and rode their bicycles back along Binjiang Road.

When we got to school, it was time for dinner.

Shen Nianshen returned the car and came out, and asked Sun Tiantian, "What do you want to eat?"

Sun Tiantian said, "Let's eat in the cafeteria." He ate

late at noon, and at night Sun Tiantian had a bowl of porridge and a steamed bun.

Shen Nianshen was afraid that she would be hungry, so he bought her another egg.

Sun Tiantian really couldn't eat it, so he put the egg into the bag, and said with a smile: "I'll eat it tomorrow morning."

Shen Nianshen looked at her and smiled, "It's up to you, remember to boil it in boiling water when you eat it tomorrow." "

I know It

gets dark early in winter, and when the two of them came out of the cafeteria, it was already completely dark outside.

Sun Tiantian's dormitory is not far from the cafeteria, and they will be there in a few minutes.

Shen Nianshen asked her: "Shall I take you back?"

Sun Tiantian was a little bit reluctant, looked at him, and didn't answer.

The two looked at each other for a while, Shen Nianshen couldn't help laughing, and said: "Let's go, let's go to the playground."

Saying that, he held her hand.

Sun Tiantian immediately became happy and immediately grabbed him.

The two held hands and walked along the sidewalk beside the road towards the playground.

The school playground at night can be described as a holy place for couples to date.

Looking at the past, there are people in pairs everywhere.

It was the first time for Sun Tiantian to come to the school playground at night, and he saw couples everywhere, quite spectacular. Surprised, she pulled Shen Nianshen, and whispered, "There are so many couples in our school."

Shen Nianshen hummed, "The environment is free."

As he spoke, he led Sun Tiantian around the playground.

The two leaned shoulder to shoulder, chatting with each other.

Sun Tiantian suddenly said: "When are you going home, remember to call me."

Shen Nianshen was stunned, "What's the matter?"

Sun Tiantian: "You must not take your grandma's granddaughter-in-law back to show her?"

Shen Nianshen was startled for a while. After a while, he couldn't help laughing, "Okay, I'll take you back."

Sun Tiantian giggled, and the two continued to walk forward.

There were hugging couples all around, Sun Tiantian leaned into Shen Nianshen's ear and whispered: "I finally know why the school playground doesn't turn on the lights at night." "Why?" "It's convenient for

everyone

to fall in love."

The corners of Shen Nianshen's eyes twitched After a while, "... Isn't it for saving money?"

Just as he finished speaking, Sun Tiantian suddenly pulled him.

"What's the matter?"

Sun Tiantian whispered, "Look over there, someone is kissing."

Shen Nian was taken aback for a moment, subconsciously followed Sun Tiantian's gaze.

Just a few meters away from them, a man and a woman were hugging each other.

Shen Nianshen turned her head, raised her hand to cover Sun Tiantian's eyes, and said in a low voice, "Don't look."

Sun Tiantian sneered, and buried her face in Shen Nianshen's chest.

Shen Nianshen looked down at her, a smile flashed in his eyes, and asked softly: "What's wrong? Shy?"

Sun Tiantian shook his head.

After a while, he suddenly raised his head from Shen Nianshen's arms again, his eyes were bright, he looked at him nervously, and asked each word in a low voice: "Shen Nianshen, can you?"