41-50

CH41

It was already half past nine in the evening when Sun Tiantian and Shen Nianshen came out of the drive-in movie theater.

Shen Nianshen wanted to take Sun Tiantian home, but her home was too far away, and Sun Tiantian was afraid that he would not be able to take the subway when he came back, so he refused to let him take her home.

It happened that my mother was shopping nearby, so I called and asked my mother to come pick her up.

As soon as Mother Sun received her daughter's call, she drove over in a few minutes.

From a distance, I saw my daughter standing at the gate of the HSBC building, and there was a tall boy beside her.

The daughter raised her head, and the boy lowered his head. The two of them didn't know what to say.

Mother Sun couldn't help laughing when she looked at it from a distance, and said to herself, "It looks pretty good."

She parked the car on the side of the road and got out of the car.

Sun Tiantian was talking to Shen Nianshen, when she looked up and saw her mother coming, she hurriedly waved, "Mom."

Sun's mother walked over with a smile on her face.

Sun Tiantian hurriedly grabbed her mother's hand and introduced, "Mom, this is Anian."

Shen Nianshen nodded politely at Sun's mother, "Hello, Auntie."

Sun's mother looked at Shen Nianshen and smiled kindly, "Hi, Ah Nian, Tiantian always praises you at home, you are really handsome."

Sun Tiantian was a little proud, "You are very handsome."

Sun's mother said: "Have you eaten? If you haven't, I invite you to eat , There is a seafood shop nearby, and it's delicious."

Sun Tiantian said, "We've eaten it, the cake I made."

Mother Sun burst out laughing when she heard the words, and looked at Shen Nianshen, " Are you finished eating? Is it delicious?"

Shen Nianshen: "It's delicious."

Sun's mother smiled and said: "That's good. Tiantian has been learning from me for many days at home. In order to make that cake, he worked until three o'clock in the morning last night." "Mom—"

Sun Tiantian pulled his mother and motioned for her Do not say.

Shen Nianshen was stunned when he heard this, and looked at Sun Tiantian.

Sun Tiantian didn't want Shen Nianshen to know that she had worked so hard to make that cake, so she whispered, "The main reason is that my hands are too clumsy..."

Mama Sun laughed and said, "It doesn't matter if you are clumsy, you will become proficient after doing it a few times "

As he spoke, he looked at Shen Nianshen, "A Nian, where do you live? I'll take you back."

Shen Nianshen said, "No need, Auntie, I have something else to do, so I can just go back by myself later."

Sun Tiantian looked at Shen Nianshen, " What else do you need?"

Shen Nianshen said: "I want to find someone, you go back first, and send me a text message when you get home."

Sun Tiantian nodded, "Okay." After a pause, he said: "Happy birthday. "

Shen Nian looked at her deeply and wanted to hug her, but because the elder was here, he was embarrassed, so he just said: "Go back.

" Come and play at home." Mother Sun said.

Shen Nianshen nodded, "Thank you, Auntie."

Sun Tiantian followed her mother back, got in the car, rolled down the door, and waved to Shen Nianshen.

Shen Nianshen took a few steps forward, watched Sun Tiantian's car drive away before turning around and walking in the direction of another road.

On the way home, Ms. Sun smiled and said, "My daughter has really good eyesight. A Nian is better than the photos."

Sun Tiantian was proud, "Of course, I have very good eyesight."

Ms. Sun smiled, "You This child, if you praise you a few words, your tail will stick to the sky."

Sun Tiantian pursed her lips and smiled, looking out the window.

The longer she spends with Shen Nianshen, the more she likes him. In this world, I'm afraid there will never be another boy who treats her as well as Shen Nianshen.

Sun Tiantian's mind suddenly remembered the lingering passionate kiss in the car just now, and the roots of his ears burned quietly.

...

After Shen Nianshen and Sun Tiantian parted ways, they walked two streets and turned into an alley.

There is an Internet cafe with a colorful sign in the alley.

As soon as he walked in, there was a choking smell of smoke inside. He frowned, glanced around inside, and then went straight to the innermost corner.

"I knew you were here."

A boy in black in front of the computer was playing a game when he heard the voice and looked up to see Shen Nianshen, "Oh my god, why are you here?" Shen Nianshen glanced at him, "Your grandma is looking for you

everywhere , call me and ask me."

The boy scratched his head, "Didn't you say you'd go back later..."

Shen Nianshen glanced at the computer, the character the boy was playing was about to die, and asked him, "Are you still playing?"

The boy stood up , "I'm not going to play this trash game, I can make a better one than this!"

Shen Nian gave him a deep look, "I haven't read the book for a few days, but I'm really good at bragging."

He turned around and walked outside.

The young man followed behind, unconvinced, and said: "I can really do it. I have a story background, and making a game will definitely become popular."

Shen Nianshen: "It's so simple to make a game, so many game companies won't die every year."...

The

two After coming out of the Internet cafe, the air instantly became much better.

The young man was dressed thinly and kicked stones in front of him.

After walking a few steps, he looked back at Shen Nianshen, "Brother, didn't you go on a date with your wife?"

Shen Nianshen hummed, "She went back." Liang Qi said, " Why

don't you send her back?"

He took out a pack of cigarettes from his trouser pocket, took one out and bit it in his mouth, and said vaguely, "Her mother is here to pick her up."

He took out the lighter and lit the cigarette.

Liang Qi came back and patted him on the shoulder, "I don't have any presents for you, how about a bowl of longevity noodles?" Shen Nian took a deep look at him, "

Where to eat?"

Liang Qi said: "It's just outside our alley , the old place."

Shen Nianshen and Liang Qi lived in the same alley, Liang Qi was two years younger than Shen Nianshen, and was a senior in high school.

His parents divorced, his parents didn't care about him, and he grew up with his grandma. To a certain extent, it is quite similar to Shen Nianshen's family structure, and the two rarely have a lot of common topics.

The difference is that after Shen Nianshen was abandoned by his parents, he worked hard and wanted to show up as a human being one day. Liang Qi gave up on himself, did not go to school for three days, and played games in Internet cafes every day. His grandma couldn't find anyone, so he called Shen Nianshen and asked him to help find him.

The two returned to the alley outside their home, ordered two bowls of beef noodles and sat down.

Shen Nianshen's phone rang, and the caller's screen saver was a picture of Sun Tiantian. His expression softened, and he picked up the phone, "Are you there?"

Sun Tiantian's voice came from the other end, "Well, just arrived, are you home yet?" "

At the door of the house I'll go back in a while."

On the other end of the phone, Sun Tiantian took out his clothes from the cabinet to take a shower, and said, "Go back early, it's so cold outside, don't catch a cold."

Shen Nianshen hummed, "I know, you now What are you doing? Are you going to sleep?"

"Not yet, I'll take a shower first, and I'll chat with you on video later."

Shen Nian smiled deeply, "Okay." "

Then I'll hang up first."

"Yeah."

Sun Tiantian chirped on the phone, and then hang up the phone.

Shen Nianshen received a blown kiss, his brows and eyes were full of smiles, he raised his head and stroked his forehead, his eyes doted on him.

Liang Qi watched from the opposite side, and clicked his tongue, "Brother, I feel that since you fell in love, your whole person has changed."

Shen Nian smiled deeply, "Really."

Liang Qi said: "The change is too great! I've never seen you smile like this before."

Shen Nianshen thought of Sun Tiantian, and a smile unconsciously curled up on the corner of his mouth, and after a while, he said, "I never knew there were such good girls in the world."

Liang Qi smiled ambiguously, Come up, "Are you losing your heart?"

Shen Nian gave him a deep look, but didn't respond.

Not only was the heart lost, but the soul was lost, and it was lost on Sun Tiantian, and he would never get it back for the rest of his life.

...

Shen Nianshen and Liang Qi drank two bottles of wine outside, and when they returned home, it was already eleven o'clock in the evening.

He went to wash his hair and take a shower, and when he returned to his room, the phone screen just turned on.

It was a WeChat video sent to him by Sun Tiantian.

He sat on the bed, leaned against the head of the bed, and picked up the video.

On the other side of the screen, Sun Tiantian was also sitting on the head of the bed, wearing a white ruffled nightgown, she was smiling all over her face, and shouted happily, "A Nian." When Shen Nianshen saw

Sun Tiantian, a smile appeared in his eyes, "Wash it well." Already?"

Sun Tiantian nodded, "Well, how about you? Are you going to sleep?"

Shen Nianshen said, "No, let's chat with you for a while."

Sun Tiantian bent his eyes and smiled, hugged a pink plush bear in his arms from the head of the bed, and said, "I'm going back to my hometown tomorrow, and I'll come back after the Chinese New Year." Shen Nianshen was slightly stunned, "So soon?"

Sun

Tiantian Nodded, "My father said, I also thought it would be a few days."

Shen Nianshen was silent for a while, and said: "Be careful, it will snow in the next few days, wear more, and take good care of yourself."

Sun Tiantian thought of Shen Nianshen didn't see Shen Nianshen in several messages, and suddenly felt a little sad, "I'll call you."

Shen Nianshen nodded, "Okay."

Sun Tiantian was reluctant to hang up the phone, and chatted with Shen Nianshen until almost twelve o'clock, she checked the time , at the last minute of Shen Nianshen's birthday, he said to him: "A Nian, happy birthday, I love you.

" You."

Sun Tiantian looked at Shen Nian and smiled deeply, held the phone in front of him, and kissed Shen Nian deeply.

Shen Nianshen couldn't help laughing, "Hey, go to bed early, it's late."

Sun Tiantian hummed, "You go to bed early too, good night."

"Good night."

...

That night, Sun Tiantian had a beautiful dream, and she Dreamed that she became Shen Nianshen's bride.

She was wearing a white wedding dress, standing on the green lawn, and her relatives and friends were sitting below watching her.

Shen Nianshen walked towards her slowly with a suit and leather shoes, holding a bouquet of flowers in his hand.

He came over, knelt down on one knee, took her hand, and asked her if she would marry him.

Pink peach petals were floating in the sky, Sun Tiantian curled up her lips happily in her sleep.