91-100

CH91

Sun Tiantian moved a stool by the desk to accompany Shen Nianshen.

I originally planned to stay with him all night, but after a few hours, I couldn't hold it anymore, and my eyelids started to fight.

Feeling about to fall asleep, he quickly sat up straight again.

Shen Nianshen looked up from the book, and saw Sun Tiantian rubbing her eyes sleepily, he reached out and touched her head, "Go to sleep first."

Sun Tiantian was really sleepy, and asked him, "What about you?"

Shen Nianshen Said: "I'll be here in a while, you go first."

Sun Tiantian rubbed his eyes again, then stood up from the stool, "Then I'll wait for you on the bed." "

Okay."

Sun Tiantian really wanted to go to the bed and wait. Shen Nian was deep, but she was so sleepy that she fell asleep within a few seconds as soon as her head touched the pillow. When I woke up the next day, it was already bright, and the hot sun outside the window shone in through the cracks in the curtains.

Sun Tiantian's eyes were facing the sun, and the sun almost shed tears, so he quickly buried his head under the quilt.

After being under the blanket for a long time, I finally got up from the bed.

Walking to the desk and looking at the computer, the place that was criticized by the professor has been changed in half. Sun Tiantian sighed to himself while holding the mouse and sliding down: "It's different to have a high IQ.

" Being her shooter, Sun Tiantian didn't have to worry about the paper in an instant, and happily ran to the bathroom to wash his face and brush his teeth.

"A Nian—"

She came out of the bedroom after washing her face, only to find that Liang Qi and Liu He were there, she immediately bent her eyes, and greeted, "When did you come here?" "Just a while ago."

Liang Qi Responding with a smile, he asked her by the way, "Have you finished your thesis?"

Sun Tiantian raised his chin proudly, "I have a gunner."

Shen Nian laughed deeply, and stood up from the sofa, "I made breakfast, come over to eat."

Saying that, he walked to the kitchen.

"Wait for me." Sun Tiantian threw himself behind Shen Nianshen, hugged him from behind, and the two went to the kitchen together.

Outside, Liu He couldn't help laughing, picked up the cup and took a sip of water, and said, "A Nian, I admire you so much, how can you treat your girlfriend like this." Liang Qi smiled, "That's because you don't know

Tian How good Tian is to my brother."

Liu He really didn't quite understand, and looked up at him.

Liang Qi said: "Do you know what Tiantian's family background is?"

Liu He shook his head, "I don't know."

Liang Qi: "Hengxi Real Estate knows, right? Lin Jing is her real brother."

Hearing this, Liu He almost lost his eyes Come down, "Damn it, it's real!"

"What are you doing lying to you?"

Liang Qi suddenly remembered Shen Nianshen's sophomore year, and felt a little emotional, "There was a time when my brother was very, very hard. Grandma was sick, very serious. In order to make money, my brother has to study at school during the day and go out to work until late at night. Do you know about food delivery? Sister Tian Tian will accompany him every day after she knows it. There was no time to eat, so the two of them bought a bowl of boxed lunch and sat down on the side of the road to eat. It was winter and it was very cold, and the two of them often went home after blowing the cold wind outside in the middle of the night." Liang Qi recalled that time, as if it was

yesterday , and continued: "Later, my brother went to work in Z City, and Sister Tian Tian went to several cities to find him alone. You know when he first started working, he lived in a very dilapidated place. There was no air conditioner, and Tiantian stayed there for half a month, helping him wash clothes and clean up at home every day, but my brother was so busy at that time that he didn't have time to accompany her. She was still happy every day and didn't complain. Another time, when my brother got drunk to accompany a client, Sister Tian Tian went to find him, took him home, and when he got home, he burst into tears..."

These things were all told by Shen Nianshen to Liang Qi.

It was Valentine's Day not long ago, he was busy working overtime at the company, and he didn't go to accompany her. She had an appendicitis attack in the middle of the night, so she called 120 and had the operation in the hospital alone.

When Sun Tiantian was hospitalized, Liang Qi went to visit her with gifts, and that night sat with Shen Nianshen in the garden below the hospital until very late. Shen Nianshen told Liang Qi a lot about the journey between himself and Tian Tian. He said: "She is a young lady who does not touch the spring water. She has never suffered a little bit before meeting me. All grievances and hardships have been suffered for me."

Shen Nianshen was choked up while speaking.

Liang Qi was silent for a while, looked at Liu He, and suddenly became very serious, "Do you know what my brother said to me?"

Liu He shook his head, already a little shocked.

Liang Qi: "He said that Tian Tian is more important than his life. He can die, but he can't lose her."...

Sun

Tiantian had her period these two days, and Shen Nianshen specially cooked brown sugar porridge for her, and even bought her. My favorite steamed buns filled with red bean paste.

Shen Nianshen and the others had already had breakfast outside, while Sun Tiantian was sitting at the dining table eating breakfast alone.

She was still sleeping just now, Shen Nianshen turned on a small fire to simmer the porridge in the casserole, the porridge was still hot at this moment, Sun Tiantian only took a few mouthfuls, and his stomach was warm.

She drank porridge with a spoon in one hand and a small steamed bun in the other, eating with relish.

A few men were sitting on the sofa chatting about things, Liu He said: "I'll be in charge of the operation, my university focuses on this direction." The

game plan made by Liang Qi was quite creative, but there were also many problems. Shen Nianshen studied it carefully. After a few months, I discussed with Liang Qi and revised many places. Now there are basically no problems from the background to the script to the characters to the level design to the specific gameplay. Now I am ready to enter the development stage.

The idea of ​​this game was originally provided by Liang Qi. He was very excited and geared up, "I'm in charge of planning, and my brother is in charge of programming and management."

When Shen Nianshen was in college, he studied a double degree in financial management and computer science. Even though I graduated a year early, I had a high IQ and worked very hard, so I learned everything well, and there was no problem with the main program.

Shen Nianshen hummed, thought for a while, and said: "The sound effect is still missing."

Liang Qi said: "The art is still missing."

Sun Tiantian was biting a steamed bun, when he heard this sentence, his eyes lit up suddenly, and he turned his head abruptly "I'm coming!"

She was so excited that the steamed bun wrapped in her mouth suddenly choked her throat and coughed violently.

Shen Nianshen immediately poured her a glass of water, strode over, patted her on the back, and fed her water, frowning slightly, "Slow down."

Sun Tiantian held the glass with both hands, gulping down the water in one go Now, she grabbed Shen Nianshen's hand excitedly, "I can be the master of art."

Liang Qi and Liu He looked at each other, both eyes showed a light of excitement, Liang Qi was so excited, "Our team is all talented! "

But Shen Nianshen frowned, unwilling, "It will be very tiring."

He didn't want Sun Tiantian to suffer.

Sun Tiantian said: "It doesn't matter, anyway, this is my major."

Liu He: "That's right, why not use our own resources."

Sun Tiantian didn't care whether Shen Nianshen agreed or not, and stuffed two small Mantou, after that, excitedly ran to discuss the great cause with Liu He and Liangqi.

Several people discussed in full swing, Shen Nianshen was beside him but his face was serious.

They ordered takeaway at noon, and then continued the discussion until after four o'clock in the afternoon, when Liu He and Liang Qi left.

Sun Tiantian had the feeling that he was going to do a big job, and he was very excited all day long, as if he had been beaten to death. After sending Liu He and Liang Qi away, he ran back to the sofa, throwing himself all over Shen Nianshen with joy, "I I want to start a business with you."

Her eyes were shining, and she was grinning with delight.

Shen Nianshen hugged her and stared at her for a while, "Aren't you afraid of hard work?"

Sun Tiantian smiled, "Not afraid."

Shen Nianshen raised her hand to pinch the hair that fell to her cheeks behind her ears, and after a while, said in a low voice: "But I can't bear it."

Sun Tiantian muttered, "Anyway, I have to do other jobs after graduation, besides, you want to pay me." She smiled and spread her hands towards Shen Nianshen, "Isn't it, Boss Shen? ."