81-90

CH81

Shen Nianshen took a long vacation this time to rest at home, it was rare for him to let himself go, he didn't think about work or the future, he stayed at home with his grandma, and spent the rest of the time with Sun Tiantian.

Sun Tiantian is only in her senior year, and there are still a few classes a week. It is said that the four-year university courses will not be completed until November.

Fortunately, there are only a few classes a week, otherwise she would be busy with her thesis and graduation design, and she would really go crazy.

On the weekend morning, when Shen Nianshen woke up, it was already ten o'clock.

Although it was a rest, I usually went downstairs for a run at six o'clock every day, and bought breakfast for Sun Tiantian by the way, but last night I was tossing with Sun Tiantian until three o'clock in the middle of the night, so I slept a little longer today.

Sun Tiantian woke up early, wearing a white nightgown, sitting at the desk next to the bed, drawing with his head down very seriously.

Shen Nianshen turned his body sideways, propped his head on one hand, and smiled at the corners of his eyes, "So early?" He just woke up, his voice was a little hoarse as if he had just woken up, and it sounded inexplicably sexy.

Sun Tiantian was still drawing his own painting seriously, without raising his head, "It's getting late, it's past ten o'clock."

Shen Nian smiled deeply, "Aren't you tired? Don't sleep a little longer."

Sun Tiantian paused while drawing. As soon as this was mentioned, Shen Nianshen couldn't help but stare sideways. I'm ashamed to ask her if she's tired, he doesn't know if she's tired or not? ? ?

Sun Tiantian is beautiful and has a gentle temperament. He is never aggressive, so even if he stares angrily, it is not harmful at all, but rather cute.

Shen Nianshen couldn't help laughing, and raised his hand to hold her hand, "Come and sit."

The desk was next to the bed, and Shen Nianshen stretched out his hand to hold Sun Tiantian.

Sun Tiantian glared at him lightly, but also sat down.

Shen Nianshen didn't wear a shirt, and the thin air-conditioning blanket covered his waist, revealing his firm chest and upper abdominal muscles, hooking people tightly.

With Shen Nianshen's good looks and his figure, Sun Tiantian had no resistance at all, his eyes fell on his chest, and he didn't look away for a long while.

Seeing Sun Tiantian staring at him blankly, Shen Nianshen laughed lowly, and raised his hand to pinch her cheek, "Do you like it?" "

Huh?" Sun Tiantian was stunned for a moment, and when he looked up, he met Shen Nians smiling eyes.

The smile in Shen Nianshen's eyes almost overflowed, and he asked her, "Are you satisfied?"

Sun Tiantian had been with Shen Nianshen for a long time before he realized that he was actually bad enough in some aspects, just like now, he laughed at her again.

She couldn't help blushing, grabbed the white T-shirt on the stool and threw it on Shen Nianshen's face, and said angrily, "Put on your clothes quickly."

What was she trying to seduce her early in the morning!

Shen Nianshen couldn't help laughing, took off the clothes that were thrown on his face, sat up on the bed, and said, "I'm going to take a shower, you change your clothes first, and then go to Xu Li's house for dinner." Sun Tiantian hummed, "Got it, go wash it

quickly Let's go."

She pushed Shen Nianshen, Shen Nian smiled deeply, hugged her, lowered her head and kissed her on the lips, pinched her nose, "Wait for me." Then she put on the T-shirt and got off the

bed go out the door.

Sun Tiantian sat by the bed, staring at Shen Nianshen's back, the corners of his mouth curled up, and he smiled quietly.

...

Xu Li was admitted to a bank in the city not long ago. He discussed with Cheng Duo and didn't plan to go back to his hometown, so his family helped him buy a house in the city. It was a hardcover ready-made house. He just moved in not long ago, and now he lives with Cheng Duo A happy world for two.

When Sun Tiantian and Shen Nianshen passed by, Xu Li was already waiting at the gate of the community.

Xu Li and Shen Nianshen are best friends in college. Although they haven't seen each other for half a year, they are still very cordial when they meet.

Xu Li was overjoyed, and patted Shen Nianshen on the shoulder, "You're a busy person, I hope you're back!"

Shen Nian smiled deeply, and handed him the gift in his hand, "I haven't had time to come back after moving to a new house, congratulations."

Xu Li laughed, "Fuck, come back to me."

Shen Nian smiled deeply, "It should be, it's a happy housewarming." What

Shen Nianshen presented was an exquisite tea set, which he and Sun Tiantian went to the shopping mall to choose last night.

"Then I won't be polite to you, thank you brother." Xu Li happily accepted the gift, and then led the way, "Go upstairs first, Cheng Duo has been talking about it for a long time." When Xu Li moved to a new

house , Shen Nianshen was on a business trip and failed to come back. Sun Tiantian had already been here several times, and as soon as he entered the door, he could smell the aroma from the kitchen.

"I'm going to help Cheng Duo." After changing his slippers, he ran to the kitchen familiarly.

Cheng Duo is cooking, concentrating on it.

Sun Tiantian's eyes were crooked, his body was bent, and he walked over quietly, while Cheng Duo was not paying attention, suddenly - "Wow!

"

Sun Tiantian laughed loudly, "Are you scared?"

"I'm going, I scared my sister to death." Cheng Duo raised his hand to poke her forehead, and then looked back, "Where's Shen Nianshen, are you here?" "Come

on I'm chatting with Xu Li outside."

The kitchen was full of aromas, and Sun Tiantian glanced into the pot, "What is this fried?" "

Spicy chicken, my specialty, is invincibly delicious."

Sun Tiantian stared at the stars, "I'll taste it, I'll taste it."

Cheng Duo picked up a piece of chicken and fed it to her, "How is it?"

Sun Tiantian chewed it twice and felt it for a few seconds, "My God, it's so delicious, you still have this hand !" She took a pair of chopsticks by herself, and unceremoniously picked another piece from the pot.

Cheng Duo was a little proud, "I'm not bragging, it's a blessing that Xu Li found me in eight lifetimes."

Sun Tiantian nodded in agreement, but thought silently: Her family's Anian is so pitiful, finding her such a poor The daughter-in-law who can't cook well.

Woo, luckily Ah Nian doesn't despise her.

...

Outside, Xu Li and Shen Nianshen were standing on the balcony chatting. The community has good greening, the 18th floor, looking down, there is a green shade, and it is refreshing to look at.

"How much is this house?" Shen Nianshen asked curiously.

Xu Li said: "Furniture and home appliances add up to more than 1.2 million."

Shen Nianshen glanced into the room, "It's pretty good."

Xu Li chuckled, "It's just a little small, but Cheng Duo said, small is small Sweet, sweet."

As he spoke, he asked Shen Nianshen, "How about you? How long will you be back this time?"

Shen Nianshen: "I took half a month off."

Xu Li sighed, "Your work is too hard, take good care of yourself, don't Too desperate."

Shen Nian smiled deeply, "Yes, I will."

...

Sun Tiantian and Shen Nianshen and Xu Li's family had lunch and did not leave until two o'clock in the afternoon.

Although it is already early autumn in September, the autumn tiger is fierce, and I am sweating all over when I go out. When I went back, my grandma was not at home, so I asked Aunt Chen to take her to chat with Grandma Liang Qi.

In the past, when the old house in the alley was not for sale, grandma and grandma Liang Qi were the best friends. They often sat at the door and chatted. Even though they don't live together now, they often visit each other.

There was no one at home, and when Sun Tiantian entered the house, she ran into the bedroom barefoot and turned on the air conditioner without any slippers on.

Shen Nianshen helped her carry the slippers in, "It's cold on the ground, put on your shoes."

Sun Tiantian stood under the air conditioner to blow the air, Shen Nianshen put the slippers under her feet, and then obediently put them on.

"I'm going to take a shower, just blow it for a while, don't keep blowing on it, be careful of catching a cold." Shen Nianshen took a change of clothes from the closet, and when he walked out the door, he rubbed Sun Tiantian's head and told her.

"Got it." Sun Tiantian touched his head, and when he looked at Shen Nianshen, he had already walked out of the door.

She used to think that her brother was already clean enough, but it turned out that Shen Nianshen loved cleanliness even more than her brother. As long as there was water, he had to take a shower several times a day.

But she likes clean boys.

Shen Nianshen took a long bath this time, the water in the shower kept rushing down from the top of his head, he closed his eyes, his mind was in a mess.

Just now Xu Li said that Cheng Duo would get his certificate when he graduated, and asked him when he and Tian Tian planned to get married.

But now he doesn't even have a house, so what can he use to marry Sun Tiantian.

A house in the urban area costs more than one million yuan. Even if he spends his life earning money every day for more than a year, it is not enough to buy a house in the urban area, and it is even a lot worse.

It is true that he has made a lot of money this year, but the expenses are also high, not to mention that he still needs to leave a sum of money in case his grandma has health problems and spends a lot of money to save her life.

He had to consider these practical issues.

Just as he was restless, the bathroom door suddenly opened from the outside.

Shen Nianshen stood in the shower room, watching Sun Tiantian close the door and come in through the glass.

"..."

Sun Tiantian giggled, "I want to pee."

After saying that, he was about to take off his pants, paused, then stared sideways at Shen Nianshen, "Don't look, turn around."

Shen Nianshen laughed for a moment, "It's not that I haven't seen it."

"Don't watch it." Sun Tiantian muttered, sitting on the toilet, pulling down her skirt to cover herself.

There was the sound of water rushing in the shower room, Shen Nianshen looked at Sun Tiantian, and suddenly he was relieved from the irritability just now.

It's just a house, sooner or later he will be able to afford it, he believes in himself, and knows that Tian Tian may believe in him more than himself.

Shen Nianshen simply flushed into the water, and came out of the shower room wearing a towel.

Sun Tiantian was taking off her makeup in front of the mirror, when she saw Shen Nianshen coming out, she turned her head and said, "Help me take off my contact lenses, I forgot."

She just forgot to wash her hands, and her hands were full of cleansing oil, which was very dirty.

Shen Nianshen lowered his head, lifted her eyelids gently, carefully helped her take out the contact lenses, and asked her casually, "Do you like Xu Li and Cheng Duo's house? Look up." Sun Tiantian looked up at the ceiling obediently, and said, "I like it.

" Ah, it's very warm."

Shen Nianshen took off a contact lens, put it in the glasses case next to him, and said, "Give me a little more time, and I can buy it too." Hearing this,

Sun Tiantian rolled his eyes, hugged Shen Nianshen's waist, and looked up. Kissed his head on his lips, "I know."

Shen Nian smiled deeply, and raised her face, "Don't move, there is still one left."

Sun Tiantian raised her head obediently again, looking up, "Just now Cheng Duo and I Said, after graduation, I will talk to Xu Li about the certificate."

Shen Nianshen hummed, "Xu Li also said." He took off the contact lens, put it in the box, and took the cotton pad next to it to help Sun Tiantian wipe it off. Eye. Sun Tiantian hugged him tightly, looked up at him, and said happily

: "Let's get a certificate as soon as we graduate. There's still half a year left."

A certain corner seemed to be touched softly by something, and a smile could not help but appear in her eyes, and she replied, "Okay."