Begining in Blood

Few days later

All for One and Dr. Garaki is seen looking at a large tube filled with a glowing green liquid. And inside we can see Izumi Midoriya's body floating, lots of medical tubes connected to her body.

"I never though she would have agreed to do this voluntarily."

Dr. Garaki said that to All for One. Indeed, during his career so far he had never met anyone who voluntarily submitted herself to him as a test subject. Because of that most of the previous subject tests he had only came from corpses.

"What can I say, the society has failed her. She wishes to change the world, but for that she needs powers. And your experiment is the solution to her problem."

"There that, but are you sure she will still be herself and not a mindless nomu like the previous subjects?"

All for One looked down into the tube, then touched the tube with his hand.

"I have faith in her, she is my flesh and blood. No one here can control her. She inherited that stubbornness from me."

Dr. Garaki looked at All for One, there he didn't see the greatest villain but a father who had full faith in his daughter. He sighed, well there is a first time for everything. All for One was still looking at the tube in front of him. Watching every little movement Izumi made within it.

"Soon my dear, very soon. You will become the harbringer of change in this cursed society. Until that time, i will always there for you."

He left the lab a few hours later. He entrusted his daughter to Dr. Garaki, knowing that Dr. Garaki wouldn't do anything bad to his daughter because he was too busy admiring how Izumi's stats had grown.

Regarding Inko, All for One informs her that he managed to get Izumi a job. But this job requires Izumi to live in a dorm. A little lie never hurts because he doesn't want to involve Inko in his crimes, she's too good for this. He decided to involve Izumi because he saw the darkness in her heart. The darkness formed because of this accused world. He believed Izumi would definitely still have her mind intact. Like himself, she was too stubborn to give up.

Few weeks later

Dr. Garaki monitors how Izumi is progressing in her training. She has been out of the tube since 3 weeks ago and must be monitored continuously to see her progress. This is a miracle and also revolutionary. With a certain number of quirks injected into her she was still able to maintain the same state of mind as before she joined the experiment. Something he should research further.

He gave her 4 quirks, namely high-speed regeneration, blood manipulation, bone manipulation and flesh manipulation. Just like she asked when he asked her what quirk she wanted. Dr. Garaki is still confused as to why Izumi wants a quirk which he thinks lacks the potential to grow. But he got the answer after he witnessed how Izumi used her Quirks to attack her target.

"Okay this is a test for you guys, all you have to do is beat the people I'm going to send. If you succeed I will reward 5 million yen for each of you."

Thanks to the direct access provided by All for one to one of its accounts. Dr. Garaki can easily get a test dummy. All he had to do was pledge some money to some lowly thug he could find. And they would have been instantly smitten by the amount of money he would give them, not knowing that it would be the last time they would ever walk in this world.

"Heh, you heard that? We only have to defeat one person."

"Yes, this should be easy"

"5 million...5 million..."

'Foolish worms' Dr. Garaki though. This time is Izumi's last test before she can act in the outside world. He had already run several combat tests on her and the results exceeded his expectations. This last test was to test how Izumi would respond if she had to fight a numerically victorious enemy.