Summer Camp Invansion

In the dark of the night on a cliff above the forest, stood four figures discussing. They just stood there, apparently still waiting for something.

"It throbes..pulses..lets hurry up and go" said a figure wearing a full body robe.

"It's not time yet, also didn't I tell you...we don't have to overdo it" said another figure wearing a gas mask that covered his entire head.

"Yeah, quit trying to act like the boss. We only sent up a warning flare this time" Another figure turned around, showing Dabi who was currently complaining.

"Those heroes, riddles with holes..will fall to the earth. All for the sake of a brighter future."

Dabi and the other figures looked down, looking at the place where the UA students were holding their summer camp for their training.

"But, I totally hate this. It's not cute at all," complained Toga, expressing her dislike for the equipment's design she is wearing. Touching the mask that covers the lower half of his face.

"We had underground designers make this for us. Regardless of how they look they will serve their purpose and function properly" said the gas masked one, who is a villain recruit from Giran, Mustard.

"This isn't my style ! They are so not cute!" Toga complained.

"Honestly I could careless about all that crap. Just let me at them already, im so amped up im shaking in my boots." Said the hooded villain, who was another recruit of Giran. A cold-blooded killer, Muscular.

"Shut up you psychopath, it's not time yet. Not until..." started Dabi.

Footsteps sounded from behind them. Reveal another new recruit criminal criminal who just arrived.

"All of us are together"

"Sorry we're late." Said the villain who had big lips, Big sister Magne.

"Job..job.." muttered the criminal whose entire body was covered with a leather suit, with lots of belts tightening it. He had a belt going to his mouth as well, opening his jaw and showing his teeth and gums. He is a villain named Moonfish.

Another villain is putting a mask on his face. His appearance was that of a lizardman who costumed like Stain. He is also a recruit of Giran, Spinner. Behind him Noro walked in silence, following the new recruits.

"We can call up as many punk posers as we want, all that will happen is the job getting riskier. If we're gonna do this, we need to select a team of experienced members. First.., we drill to their heads..that their peaceful life is over." Dabi declared.

One day passed, and in the evening the attack began. The villains scattered, heading to their respective positions. Mustard heads into the forest, dispersing a large amount of paralyzing poison gas with his quirk. Meanwhile Dabi burns part of the forest, causing thick smoke to come out of the forest. Which is of course alerting the pro heroes who are on duty there.

"Now it begins, League of Villain first strike team!"

Above the cliff, Eto sat alone on the edge. Keep an eye on how the attack will go as she's been ordered.

"Now~ let's see how this raid will go~"

=================================

"Hey, doesn't it smell like something burning?" Asked one of the Class B students who had rows of teeth without lips, Honenuki.

"Hm? Now that you mentioned it...this smokey stuff suddenly appeared.." Another class B student, Itsuka Kendo answered.

"Maybe Bakugo or one of the other blasted their quirk on some-" Honekuki was about to finish his question when he suddenly collapsed.