Chapter 6

"Spill it out lana you're worrying me" my mom says through the phone.

I don't know what to do. I am very confused but I realize telling her is the right thing to do.

" Mom Trevor is missing " I force the words out of my mouth

" Missing what are you saying ? " she asks as if I've just said something out of the ordinary.

The police department called me and... he's just missing his car ...

I can't finish the words without allowing my tears to escape.

" Lana listen to me " she says in somewhat a strict way.

" You need to clear your throat, calm down, and tell me what's happening " she says trying to get me to relax. I can hear her searching for her car keys.

" Mom Trevor had a car accident and he's no where to be found " I finally get the courage to say.

" Alright I'll be right there , stay calm and inform your dad " she says as if what I just said went through her other ear.

" Mom hurry up I'm so scared " I finally confess.

I hear footsteps and as I turn , I find the police officers hand on my shoulder.

" Hopefully it'll all be alright " , he tries to comfort me.

" Thank you so much, were new to the city" I introduce myself to the police officer

" In fact officer Reynolds " I read his name of his shirt

"It's our first day" , I
continue

I stop. I hear moms car park behind me.

I turn around to find her climbing out of her car with her tight jeans that she clearly forgot to wear a belt with. She runs to me and as soon as she sees me she gives me a hug.

Are you okay sweetie ?

" I don't know mom " , Trevor is missing

Sir Reynolds my mom reads off his name tag exactly the way I did.

" This is unacceptable , I can't believe this omg what happened to Trevor's car what ??" she takes a deep breath still very confused.

" Mom , he had an accident and his car flipped .... he's nowhere to be found"

" You think I don't know that Lana ?" , she asks rolling her eyes

" Listen to me officer Reynolds you better find my son or I swear to God .."

Just as she is about to threaten an officer my dads hand rests on her shoulder.

" Honey calm down. What is it ? What happened ? " he questions

" Trevor had an accident and he's no where to be found " Mom tries to tell dad

" And what have the police officers come up with?"

"Parents of Trevor Garcia " sir Reynolds trembles while saying

" We have got some news "