Chapter 10

Flashback

"Trevor come on were going to be late" I scream to Trevor at the end of the corridor.

"Wait Lana my shoelaces found the perfect time to untie" he says sarcastically.

Trevor is just that type, sarcastic most of the time. I run to him and drag him straight to the elevator.

"Lana the buffet doesn't close till the next half an hour" Trevor reminds me

"I am aware of that Trevor but it's a buffet and coming from you, do you really think it's enough time if we want to have a proper breakfast. It is going to take more than 29 minutes it is now" I remark back to him, staring down at my watch.

"Lana please lend me your silence. " Trevor says as he steps out of the elevator.

"Hello gorgeous, how much for those hot legs?" asks a stranger to Lana surprisingly

"Excuse me" Trevor quickly approaches the man and grabs him by his shirt.

In the next 30 seconds the man is flying and he's against the wall with Trevor's hand not leaving his shirt

"Trevor please, it's okay "I tell him that only to get him out of trouble not that I got offended or anything.

Trevor's POV ( still the flashback)

"Listen whatever your names are, you do not mess with my sister. Go fish for some other girl who can satisfy you with your needs, and give you what you want. There is nothing you need to see here unless you'd love the scenario of my fist against your cheek then feel free to stay and watch" I make clear to those two nasty boys who think they can mess with my sister.

With that my temper builds up when they just freeze without saying a word

"We won't repeat that again" they say as in what I assume some sarcastic way. I won't let them get away with this.

"Say it like you mean it jackass" not all boys are overprotective over their sisters, but I promised my sister Lana to keep her safe no matter what and that's a promise I'll keep forever.

"We are both very truly sorry for ever disturbing you and being impolite towards your girlfriend" they apologize. I'm about to criticize their stupidity for thinking she's my sister despite the fact that everyone thinks were practically twins.

After I get my business finished I hurry inside to eat breakfast with Lana.

......

I watch Trevor as he enters to find a seat.

I wave to him and he approaches me when he sees me.

"What did you do to them?" I ask Trevor curiously

"Made them apologize. I could've done worse but they looked terrified enough"

Lana let out a laugh as she gave me the plate of food she had already prepared for me.

"Trevor can I ask you something?" I turn to face Trevor sitting beside me.

"You practically just did, but go ahead" he faces me excited to answer my question.

"Why is it you bothered to even talk to those guys?" I asked Trevor really wondering why he would even waste his time on these boys.

Before he could answer I continue with my question.

"I mean you could've gotten hurt or something just because they were messing around with you"

"Lana I put your feelings before mine, and your happiness before mine so it's a promise from me to you that I will keep you safe no matter what, forever and you might think that's not possible but it is." His words make me tear up

"Don't promise something like that" I tell Trevor

As much as I wanted to believe his words I didn't ever believe that anyone can keep me safe forever. I just knew that no one can protect me for eternity.

"One day when I'm gone you'll understand that I can protect you even when I'm not with you" Trevor tells me as he wipes my tears with a tissue and stuffs a pancake into his mouth.

I looked at him and I did not want to picture my life with him gone, but as long as he was here now I didn't have to think about that

After Trevor and I fully stuffed ourselves with pancakes, waffles, and cereal, we decided to go the beach that this resort was so famous for.

"So Lana which pink bikini is this?" he teases me by asking

He knows I have a full set of different pink bikinis. Not that I love the color pink that much, but they're just pretty 

"It's orange you idiot" I say back

Some laughs here some laughs there, and the time flies as it's already 7 pm.

Trevor looks at me excited

"I want to show you something I haven't showed anyone yet" Trevor says to me 

I know he's passionate about whatever he's trying to talk about. I can see it in his eyes.