Chapter 8

" I told you follow me but since you didn't this is your punishment "

" Leave me alone " I screamed fighting for my lungs to be free.

" I can't even see you, but maybe if you turned around I would "

Before I could continue, I'm waking up to white walls.

Wait. Where ? When ?

Oh my god. That's when I realized it was all a dream again and I'm at the hospital.

Trevor.

I run out of the bed ripping out the tape that's keeping everything wrapped around me stable.

"Trevor !!!! Trevor "

I scream and run as if I'm being chased  by someone who wants to kill me.

" Excuse me ma'm, you're not allowed to get out of your room " the nurse says, but I continue running down the hall shamelessly for the only person I'd give my life to.

Before the nurse could react to my actions , from my perspective I look at the most devastating and heartbreaking scenes my brain could ever interpret.

" Oh my God !!! No Trevor. No please this can't be happening. Someone help" I'm screaming.  I'm fighting for something that has no hope left what so ever.

I drop my knees to the floor and my parents are there devastated yet putting all their effort into comforting me.

But they can't fool me. I can see the true pain behind their eyes.

" No I won't let him leave. It's too soon. Mom , dad don't let this happen please"

I scream but it's like nothings coming out. I can feel my lungs screaming for air. My eyes red and my face pale as my tears rolling down  my check shamelessly.

" Sorry we couldn't have done more, he's in a better place " the doctor says as he walks straight to the door to leave the room.

Stop right there. She thinks she can walk out ? Kill my brother and walk out? If that's what she thinks she should think twice.

"That's all ? You're gonna allow such a beautiful soul to die apologize and leave ? Is that what you're gonna do ?"

That is very funny. I laugh sarcastically as I gather my hands together and give this doctor who allowed my brother to be gone forever a round of applause.

" Lana you need to calm down sweetie" my dad tries to comfort me

Before I could process those words I find myself screaming and now cursing at the doctor again. I know it isn't her fault but if I don't blame it on anyone it'll hurt even more.

...

" Everything will be alright, why are you so scared? Why are you draining yourself from happiness. Just let it go "

I slowly open my eyes to hear those wise words coming from a rough manly voice.

"Why am I on the hospital bed again and who are you ?"

I'm just as confused as I was a couple of hours ago I suppose.

" You don't rember me ? You were gonna attack the doctor so they put you to sleep " he says in somewhat a funny manner

" What ? Attack the doctor ?"

" Oh my god " Thats when it sinks in.

" Trevor's gone. He's gone. Do you understand what that means ???? Do you ?" I sit there complaining to this mysterious human with freakishly beautiful eyes. He looks familiar but I feel too deprived to focus on who he is.

" And I told you its gonna be alright didn't I ? "

" Wait you're that guy... from the airplane "

" You could say im that guy "

" Why are you everywhere I go and why can I never see your face  ?" I  question.

" I'm not Lana. Open your eyes this is just a dream and my face is to be hidden until you figure out who I am "

And with that im awake.

There's  something wrong . Who is this boy that I keep seeing but not really seeing ? why does he appear everywhere? Is he even real ?

It's like I know him but nothing makes sense.

I take out my journal that I carry everywhere  from the drawer and let the pen escape my feelings.