What ever you do, Don't come Home!!!

Jason Brody's POV

"I can see you've met Vaas and his mindless puppets." Dennis said.

"Yeah, I don't think they like me very much, do you live here... not too shabby." I say while looking around the room. "You know for a kid whose testacles were about to be ripped before him, you sure have a funny way of thanking the one that saved you."

"Where are my manners I'm Jason Brody, glad to make your acquaintance, thanks again for saving me back there". "Your welcome and yeah I live here, but only temporally, what's wrong, not too fancy for you?

"No is not like that I...". "Am just kidding with you I know is a mess, I prefer living back in Rook Islands to this. A place where you can take and do what you want, just feel free and relax. It's a real paradise that place and plus I wasn't expecting any guests lately"

"Am sorry I lost you, can you start over from the top again." "I said Rook Islands, you've never heard of it, it's still undiscovered and remains hidden till today, you should come visit sometime."

"Yeah maybe one day I may just come dropping by". I says softly.

 RING-RING-RING 🎶 Boom sticking like a dynamite, working its ass like bunny, 🎶 Can't stand the heat when I drop ma beat. 🎶 so please don't lose that shit...🎶". My phone rings again but this time at the right time.

"Sorry I got to take this". "Who is it? Dennis asked inquisitively.

"Is my brother Grant, he called me before but I didn't answer because I was hiding from Vaas and his men behind a dumpster." The slightly older man starts to laugh at me while I pull out my phone from the pocket.

"Yeah, yeah get the jokes out now, wait Shhh be quiet Grant's on the phone."

"Jason, brother whatever you do, do not come home!! There are a bunch of guys with guns dressed up in red looking for you. They have Mom." Grant whispers through the phone. I could feel the fear in his voice as he spoke.

"Grant, Grant slow down, where did they take her" "I overheard them talking about taking her to an island called Rook Islands."

"There's a guy coming my way I got go". "BOSS! he's got a phone who are you talking to motherfucker."

"Wait where are you right now Grant, hello Grant, GRANT!!". The last thing I heard was Grant screaming in pain and the Vaas' voice.

"Dennis you got to help me... wait you mentioned the same island Grant talked about, you can take me there please". I pleaded Dennis

"How could I say no; I have the coordinates to the island, I'll take you there."

"Thank you Dennis, I don't know how to ever repay you but how do we get to the island, we need a plane and if the Island is unknown and undiscovered as you say I don't think any airports will be sending planes there anytime soon."

"Don't worry I know just the guy for the job to take us there, he's got a plane and he tells me he was the best...at his time". I gave an awkward face after Dennis's statement. 

"Trust me he's a bad ass". Dennis assures me.

"Well its better than nothing, let's go immediately come on". I wasn't aware of what I was getting myself into, the only thing I knew for sure was that I couldn't let anyone else die because of my fear".

"Wait hold your horses Jason, Vaas Montenegro isn't any ordinary criminal you see on the news, he has been terrorizing this neighborhood for a long time now. He is the leader of the savage pirates and mercenaries you saw before. They obey his every command no matter what."

"They are his puppets and he is the puppet master, he pulls the strings." "Oh I almost forgot Vaas wasn't always as insane like he is now, he used to be a loved member of the Island until a man named Hoyt corrupted him and turned him against his own people."

"Trust me I've seen how deranged he is and I'm not afraid of him there's nothing stopping me from saving my family." I assure Dennis confidently.

"There's just one thing left to do now, suit up". Dennis opened a room filled with ammunition and knifes.

"Okay let's go meet an old friend, he's usually at Jimbo's repairs trying to make a good bargain to fix his plane

"Okay let's go meet an old friend, he's usually at Jimbo's repairs trying to make a good bargain to fix his plane."

"What! he's fixing the plane, how can we go to an Island with a pilot who crushed before. We could die before even landing on the island Dennis!"

"Wow! don't worry Jason, the last time I checked the plane was in good condition...I think." Dennis says while smiling.

"You think, well, I guess I have no choice if I want to save my family, let's get a move on there's no time to waste."