A Normal Weekend and Sucked into a Unknown World

It was another normal day and it was the best day for you. There was no school happening since it was Spring Break for 2 week and you plan on Playing Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and a new game you just got.

(Y/N): Alright, I got the snacks done, got the candy out as well. I got my Nintendo Switch out and hooked onto the Television and put Mario Kart 8 Deluxe on as well and a new single player game I want to try out but I want to see the trailer before we play Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

Sunset, Twilight, Adagio, Aria and Sonata hugged you from behind as they were wearing there usual clothes.

Sunset/Twilight/Adagio/Aria/Sonata: Well, look like you got everything done.

(Y/N): Yup, my lovely Goddesses and I got everything set up and I also got a new Single Player game that I wanted to try out after we all see the trailer and right after we play Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

Sunset: Really?! What the game called?

You showed the girls the new game you got which shocked them. The game you got none other then "Sonic Frontiers" and because you was a huge fan of Sonic The Hedgehog.

 The game you got none other then "Sonic Frontiers" and because you was a huge fan of Sonic The Hedgehog

Sunset: Sonic Frontiers?! How?!

Adagio: I thought this game was already gone since the whole store was empty since everyone was getting it.

(Y/N): I went really early before anyone can arrive and was so happy to play it. I haven't opened it yet since I wanted to let you girls know.

Twilight: Your quick when you think Babe, and I like that about you.

(Y/N): Thx My bookworm Princess.

Twilight kissed your lips deeply as you both smiled at each other while letting the other girls join you as they all giggled.

(Y/N): Anyways, I wanted everyone to come here first so we all see the Sonic Frontiers trailer before I start the game up.

You changed your television to YouTube TV as you searched up the Sonic Frontiers Trailer.

Twilight: Hehe!!

Aria: I have to admit, you game a lot and your gaming channel with Flash and the other and sometimes with us got over 10 thousand views under a week.

(Y/N): It wasn't 10 thousand Aria, it was 10 million.

This shocked the girls even further when you said 10 million.

Twilight: 10 million views, how did that happen?

(Y/N): Me, Flash, Carlos and Micheal was doing different games for the switch and when I looked online last week, the video sky rocket to the top.