Fighting a Flying Guardian, More Puzzles and Helping Koco (Part 2)

After the encounter with the girls, you and Sunset decide to look around for the next Emerald while the girls stayed with the female Koco.

(Y/N): We been running around for awhile and no luck yet.

Sunset: I thought this emerald hunt was gonna be easy.

You and Sunset was running around on the island. You both heard something as you looked at each other.

(Y/N): Was that you making that noise?

Sunset: No! I thought that was you!

(Y/N): If it was not us, who is making that noise then?

You and Sunset looked around as you both saw a big shadow on the floor. You both looked up and was shocked to see that Squid you both saw before.

 You both looked up and was shocked to see that Squid you both saw before

(Don't mind Sonic homing attacking the Squid)

(Y/N): I really hate this robot!!

Sunset: Ready to kick this robots butt?

(Y/N): Yeah!!

You and Sunset hopped onto his road as it dashed off while you and Sunset looked at each other.

Sunset: Let's blast away!!

(Y/N): Right!!

You and Sunset starts to run after the Robotic Squid as it get away.

Sunset: He is fast!!

(Y/N): Not this time!!

You and Sunset hair was glowing as you both looked forward with determine and smiled.

(Y/N)/Sunset: Blast Away!!

You both all the sudden started to run really fast as you chase the robot around the whole island.

(Y/N): Hehe!!

Sunset: Sweet!!

You looked forward as the Guardian Squid turned around and started to fire at you both which shocked you.

(Y/N): Start Dodging!!

You and Sunset started to dodge left and right as the Guardian Squid continue to fire at you both. You and Sunset looked at each other and nodded.

Sunset: Let's end this then!!

You were close towards the Guardian Squid as you saw this and smiled. You use your homing attack and hit the robot as a platform was showned for the both of you.