Boss Fight: Giganto and Demon Shimmer/Undefeatable

You and Daydream was still floating in the air as Giganto and Demon Shimmer was on the opposite side of you both.

🎵I'm hanging on to the other side🎵

Super (Y/N): You ready Daydream?

Daydream: Always (Y/N)!!

🎵I won't give up till the end of me🎵

Demon Shimmer looked at you. She felt a lot of power coming from you as she was angered.

Demon Shimmer: -thoughts: Doesn't even matter if his whole body turn Golden yellow, the Titan can kill him for all I care, but my battle is with other me!- How about you both stop talking and more fighting!! You both are making me sick!!

You and Daydream both looked at each other and smirked at one another.

Super (Y/N): Ready to end her?!

Daydream: Yeah!! Ready to end the Titan?

Super (Y/N): You bet!! Let's do this!!

🎵(Go!!)🎵

You and Daydream flew forward towards Giganto and Demon Shimmer while leaving a golden Blur of light behind.

Demon Shimmer: I'm not losing to my good self or her speedy light boyfriend. Giganto, eliminated the Speedy Golden Light!! Leave the other Golden Light to me!!

🎵(YEAH!!)🎵

Demon Shimmer flies towards Daydream while Giganto got ready while you were coming towards it as the battle finally begins.

🎵Welcome To The Mind Of A Different Kind🎵

You starts attacking first with the techniques you learned, as you was hitting the Titan super fast.

🎵Where We've Been Growing Slowly🎵

Daydream starts launching Sonic boom kicks at Demon Shimmer as she smirked.

Daydream: Your tired already?

Demon Shimmer: Keep dreaming!!

Demon Shimmer and Daydream was pulling punches and kicks at each other.

🎵Thinking I'm On Eleven But I'm On A Nine🎵

You flew towards Giganto as the Titan spins around and attack as you were hit back while stopping.

Super (Y/N): That was new!!

You realized that an attack like that would have ended you easily but for some reason, you didn't feel anything. You flew back towards Giganto as you saw Daydream Shimmer and Demon Shimmer fighting each other.

🎵Guess You Don't Really Know Me🎵

Demon Shimmer: You really annoying me!!

Daydream: Glad it's working for you!!

Daydream pulls out her Fire Sword and slash at Demon Shimmer. Demon Shimmer use her own Demon sword and blocked it.

Daydream: Hmph!!

Demon Shimmer: I'm not going down that easily!!

🎵Running From The Past Is A Losing Game🎵