Puzzles, Cyberspace and Encountered a Flying Titan

You, Sunset, Adagio, Sonata and Aria was running threw the sand island as you all saw another puzzle.

Adagio: Is this a puzzle you both have to do?

(Y/N): Yup!

Puzzle: M-030

Sunset look and saw some people and was shocked

Sunset: Wait, is that Twilight and the others?!

You, Adagio, Sonata and Aira looked and was shocked.

Adagio: That is them alright!

(Y/N): Wait, how are they here?

Sunset: One way too find out!

Sunset use the medals on them as everyone talked to each other.

(Y/N): Girls? Spike?

Twilight, Spike, Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rarity and Rainbow Dash turned around and was shocked to see you, Sunset, Adagio, Sonata and Aria.

Rainbow: Hey Babe! Hey Sunset, Adagio, Sonata and Aria! Great too see you guys here!

Sunset: How did you girls get here? We saw you girls and Spike on the other island!

Twilight: Looks like we can go to different island since were in Cyberspace.

(Y/N): Well that amazing!

You and the girls looked up at another puzzle as Applejack questioned you both.

Applejack: Have you and Sunset been here before? You both are navigating the island like it's nothing.

Spike: Yeah!

Sunset: Oh no. See, when me or (Y/N) interact with these things marked with this symbol, we both automatically learn the lay of the land.

(Y/N): It's like the island is beaming a GPS signal into our brains. Pretty cool, right?

Rainbow: Your both are lucky!

Pinkie Pie: That is amazing!

Twilight: I'm sure that's the Ancients doing as well. I wonder what that symbol means in their language?

Sunset/(Y/N): Come to think of it, you don't actually see it printed anywhere in the villages. Were guessing the true meaning is lost to time.

You and Sunset went to hit the buttons down as you both smiled and jumped back.

Sunset: Nice!!

(Y/N): Cool!

You both got more of the map uploaded threw both your minds as you looked at each other.