Arrival On The Sand Island, Finding The Dazzlings and Puzzles

(Should have ask this Question while doing the other chapter but, should Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Applejack and Spike join (Y/N) and Sunset? Let me know and enjoy the story)

You and Daydream flew towards the next island as you both smiled at each other.

Daydream: Alright! We should almost make it towards the next destination!

Super (Y/N): Yeah! Let's see if any of the other girls are on this island.

As you both flew towards the island, 2 red lasers was fired. You didn't know were it was firing from. You push Daydream aside as she looked at you.

Daydream: (Y/N)! Why did you pu-

Before Daydream could even finish her sentence, you was hit from the lazer you saw and crashed landed onto the sand. Daydream flew towards you as her power suddenly disappeared and changed back into Sunset Shimmer.

Sunset: (Y/N)!!

Sunset went to check up on you while she was shocked.

Sunset: (Y/N)! Wake up!

You slowly open your eyes and lean foward as you try to get up as Sunset hugged you tightly.

(Y/N): Sunset?! Are you okay?! Sorry about pushing you!

Sunset: I'm just glad your alright!! Your not hurt are you?

Sunset checked around your body as you smiled softly and kissed her cheek.

(Y/N): I'm fine but what happened to the Emeralds?!

You and Sunset both looked up and saw the Chaos Emerald floating around in a circle before shooting themselves in different locations.

Sunset: Why did they do that?

(Y/N): Nah. That's cool. I didn't want this to be a challenge anyway.

Sunset hold you close as she rolled her eyes before rubbing your hair.

Sunset: Focus please! We need to find the Emeralds again! Also see if the girls are around here!

(Y/N): Right!!

You and Sunset starts to run around the sand place as it was hot.

Sunset: Super hot!!

(Y/N): Yeah!!

You saw a blue light on the ground and started to use your cyloop ability as it made Medals to appear on the ground.

Sunset: Medals?

(Y/N): Let's go looking around for some puzzles and see where we are at.

Sunset: Right!

You and Sunset was running around on the island as they saw a puzzle.

(Y/N): The heck?!

Puzzle: M-026