More Unknown Puzzles, Strange Girl and a Titan

After talking with the girls, you and Sunset decide to head off to find to the emeralds for a bit.

(Y/N): Since we got one of the emeralds, we better find the next one.

Sunset: Hey (Y/N), don't you have that feeling that something bad is about to happen.

(Y/N): Yeah, but I don't know what though.

You and Sunset saw another puzzle to solve as you both looked at it.

Puzzle: M-004

(I looked up a picture of this image and ignored the arrow)

Sunset: Looks like a pattern is on the ground.

You accidentally press the button the floor as it showed a square on the ground.

Sunset: I'll solve it (Y/N), you looked around for more of these little guys.

(Y/N): Okay!

Sunset went to solve the puzzle as you saw more of the little guys around the puzzle. She followed the pattern as it was finished.

Sunset: Alright, all done and with the puzzle and you good (Y/N)?

You was holding the little guys as you walked back towards Sunset.

(Y/N): Yup! I found more of the little guys too.

Sunset: Sweet! How about we keep going then, I down to find another portal or emerald.

You nodded at Sunset and you both went towards the otherside of the island as you both saw robots again.

Sunset: They just don't give up?

(Y/N): I'll handle this Sunset!

You use your Cyloop ability and homing attack ability to take down the robots.

(Y/N): That was easy!

You and Sunset continue to run as you both saw another puzzle.

Puzzle: M-005