More Puzzles, Cyberspace and Helping Koco (Part 1)

You and Sunset was running around on the island while destroying enemy robots. Based off the vision you both saw while holding a Red Emerald and before you and Sunset getting threw by 20ft Titan Robot, it showned the same hedgehog taking down robots. Like using your homing attack at the enemy robot while throwing punches and kicks as it was getting destroyed, doing really good damage while taking it down.

(Y/N): More of these robots!!

The Red Emerald glowed as Sunset and you looked at it. You both saw the same hedgehog as it jumps in the air and starts unleashing shockwaves kicks as you was shocked.

(Y/N): Whoa!!

Sunset did the samething as the hedgehog did. She lands right beside you while smiling at you.

Sunset: That felt good!!

You saw more of the robots coming behind you.

Sunset: You should try (Y/N)!

(Y/N): Alright!

You jumped in the air and starts doing the samething you saw Sunset did as the robots were gone. You picked up a gear from one of the robots and looked at Sunset.

Sunset: Nice job!

(Y/N): Skill Acquired - Sonic Boom
Sunset Shimmer: Skill Acquired- Sonic Boom

You smiled at Sunset and kept on running while smiling at each other. The both of you, found another puzzle as you looked at it.

Puzzle M-011

(Y/N): So, this must be like a puzzle but how?

Sunset: There is one tile which lit up green.

(Y/N): I'll do it then.

You hop on the platform and starts hitting the green plates only. When you got it done, more off the map opened up from your minds.

 When you got it done, more off the map opened up from your minds

Sunset: Nice Job (Y/N)!

Twilight, Spike and Applejack appeared as they saw you and Sunset finishing up a puzzle.