Chapter 2

Jasmine POV

I spit out blood for the millionth time. My mouth was full of blood and my jaw felt broken.

I whimpered as pain shot through face.

I hate this.

I layed on the floor in pain.

All of my lower body hurt. Raheem has raped me twice since Ive been here. He slapped and punched me through the whole process.

I was a virgin believe it or not I was saving myself.

I started to bleed really bad and he did nothing he just kept going. I couldn't move because every thing went numb.

Now all the pain has come back and its unbearable.

Jay where are you?

I know you guys are wondering why im thinking of Jay instead of Tyler. Well Tyler has a part in this too.

Raheem, Riley and Tyler.

Raheem and Riley are siblings. Can you believe that shit? And Tyler is their cousin.

I found out because of the day I pretended to be out cold.

Raheem slammed through the door with a female voice.

"You beat her up pretty bad brother. You need to lay off we need her alive."

"Riley that bitch rejected me and then that punk ass nigga had the nerve to put his hands on me. I shoulda killed him."

Riley? As in Jay's obsessed Riley. Hmph I shoulda known that bitch was psycho.

"I would never speak to you again if you did. You know I love him. This bitch was just in the way."

"How do you love him and he loves somebody else?"

"Just shut up and call Tyler he's suppose to let us know about Jay."

"If you hated the bitch so much why would you let her hook up with our cousin."

"He was suppose to distract her away from Jay. It worked but Jay still has feelings for her so we're gonna wait until friday at midnight to kill her and send the pictures to him with a sweet message. Once she's gone he will focus on me more."

"Why we cant just kill her now?"

"Because Jay's still looking for her. Its only Wednesday he'll give up by then." 

"Fine."

So you see ive been betrayed by someone I thought was actually interested in me.

Stupid me.

Why does everyone keep saying Jay is in love with me? I dont understand.

I dont see it.

He's talked to me crazy and he hit me.

What kind of love is that?

I don't know myself but I wish he was here to save me. He's the only person I've known to protect me.

Roscoe Black(Jay's father)

I walked into my trap house and called a meeting to the whole house.

As I sat at my desk everyone piled into my office.

Everyone sat quietly waiting for me to speak.

I cleared my throat and began talking.

"You all know that I have a son and a wife. Well my son has called asking for my help because someone has kidnapped a person he takes interest in. She has been kidnapped by our latest enemy Tario Delicarte's son Raheem Delicarte.

I need some men to gather any information you can find about this situation. We need to find her immediately.  My son has received pictures of her being brutally beat and i have those pictures also, and it does not look pretty.  We need to move immediately.  The girl's name is Jasmine Lenard--"

"Shit"

"Is there a problem Jayden?"

"In fact sir there is a problem."

"Oh and what is that?"

He paused before speaking through clenched teeth.

"She's my sister."

Yayyyyyy....second chapter.

VOTE

&

COMMENT

YOU GUYS..

ALSO LEAVE FEEDBACK..