Chapter 11

Jasean's POV

I miss her. It killing me to know we're sitting here doing nothing while Jas is stuck in some place outside of town and all we can do is wait until our inside person gives us the okay.

We had to carefully plan seeing that that bitch Lola has a partner and we're unsure of if that person is a danger to us.

"Jay.."

"Jay.."

"Dammit what!"

My dad furrowed his eyebrows at me.

"Watch your mouth Jay."

"Im not trying to hear that shit. My girlfriend is somewhere being tortured and here we are sitting doing nothing."

My mom grabbed my shoulder but i snatched away and stormed away then something crossed my mind.

"The necklace."

Kyle's POV

Kayla and I layed in my bed inside my room.

She had fell asleep after my mom forced her to watch her torture Jasmine.

She was so scared and i didn't know what to do.

I refuse to let anything happen to her.

I love her.

I have to put a stop to this its hurting her.

And i will even if i have to go against my mother and her stupid ass men.

Jasmine POV

Everything hurts. If i move a lick my body will scream in pain.

How could someone have so much hate?

She didn't stop for hours she loved watching me scream in pain as she burned me with cigarettes and hit me with a metal bat.

I think she broke my ribs because everytime i breath there's nothing but pain.

I rather die than endure this pain of taking a breath.

Jay where are you?

He told me he'd come but im starting to lose hope.

This is just too much.

I took a short breath and closed my eyes giving into the darkness.

Blehhhhhhh..

Blehhhhhhhhhhh....

Blehhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

This chapter was horrible.

But hey you guys.