Chapter 14

The final chapter.

Jay's POV

Jasmine has been out for a couple of hours but the doctor said she should wake soon.

That bitch broke her rib and almost cracked her jaw.

She's lucky she died before i got to her.

Kyle along with my dad and mom left to go handle some business.

Theres something he's not telling me but ill find out eventually because i still want to skin Kyle alive.

I heard the bed move and looked up.

Jas was murming something and squirmed a little.

I leaned in closer.

"I love you Jay."

My breathing stopped.

"I love you too Jas."

Her eyes popped open and she looked frantically around the room until her eyes landed on me and she relaxed.

"Jay.." she rasped out. I got up to get her a glass of water.

After she gulped it down she reached for my hand and before i knew it the words shot out of my mouth.

"Marry me Jasmine."

She looked at me in disbelief.

"You cant be serious."

"I'm as serious as ill ever be I dont want to live without you anymore. I couldnt take the thought--"

"Yes Jasean I will marry you now shut up." I froze then when I came to i kissed her as hard as i could and sighed.

"Finally."

Im soorryy you guys i know it ended quickly but wattpad wanna fuck up and delete my long heart warming chapter. Sometimes i just wanna shoot this app. But anywhoo ..

Bye Bye for now..

I'll send you and update when the sequel to having a thug's baby is started im still trying to find a cover.😔

i know so depressing. Bye nowww👋👋