Chapter 7

Jay's POV

I walked in the room and saw Jas smiling with tears running down her face as her father and Jayden talked to her. I was glad she was happy.

I cleared my throat.

Their heads snapped to me and Jas started to cry even more. Her father and Jayden backed away and headed towards the door as i walked to her. I made it to her bed by the time the closed the door.

She scooted over so I could get on the bed. I eased in and wrapped my arms around her. She cried in my chest as I rubbed her back.

I love her and I won't lose her again. I pulled her closer to me and she snuggled into my chest.

"I'm sorry Jas..."

"It's ok--"

I cut her off.

"No it's not. This shit is all my fault. I fought Raheem and got back involved with Riley. This shit is all because of me. For God sakes I hit you. I would never do something to intentially hurt you. I fucked up I really did but I don't want to lose you.

You may hate me right now but I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to make up for all the tears and shit I made you do. I just.... It was hard for me to see you with Tyler. I can't imagine you with any body but me. I want to marry you one day. I want you to be the mother of my kids. I want you to be my everything. "

"Jay...I"

"No I'm not done yet. I know you've been wondering why I left you two years ago. It was because we had to leave. You remember my dad? Well his business has give him a lot of enemies and there was this dude following me and ma while he been away. One night she caught him trying to sneak in our house and she killed him.

She's a big drug lord's wife so she's trained to kill any one. She figured whoever sent the man after us was going to come and try to finish the work theirselves so we had to leave for awhile. I wanted you to come with us but ma thought it was to risky. So I left without saying goodbye because it broke me to leave you and when Kayla said all that shit you went through I felt horrible...."

I looked down at her and she was playing with her fingers. I knew she was deep in thought.

"Jay...I love you."

"Jas I'm sor--wait what?"

"I said I love you..I always have and I always will." She looked up at me and smiled making her dimples pop out.

I leaned down and kissed her.

"I love you too Jasmine." I whispered against her lips and she giggled.

Jayden's POV

Dad and I stood out in the hallway and listened to their conversation.

Yes we some nosey people.

"Man she got him whipped." My dad glared at me.

"I remember a certain eight year old girl had my son whipped too. What was her name? Naomi was it?"

I glared back at him and he chuckled.

"Exactly. So don't talk about Jasean. He better be whipped or I'll kill him for hurting my baby girl. She's been through enough."

"You wouldn't do that to Roscoe." I said laughing.

"Maybe because I would do it myself." Roscoe said from behind us.

"Why are y'all easedropping on these kids conversation?"

"Because I want to make sure he doesn't say anything stupid to my baby girl."

"Jay is to in love with her to make her cry anymore. Plus he knows his mother will kill him. I won't be saving him either she like satan's evil sister."

We all laughed. She really was one crazy woman.

SMACK!

Dad and I laughed because we saw her coming up behind him.

"Dammit Kate keep it up and I'll take you in one of these rooms and fuck you up."

I coughed and my dad chuckled.

They truly are some crazy people.

Dad looked down at his phone after it beeped. As he read what i assume was a text message his jaw clenched. This is not good.

"We have a big ass problem."

"Everyone turned to him."

"Someone tipped off Tyler's brother about us killing him. He doesn't know who it was just that he's dead."

"Well what's the big problem?" Kate asked.

My dad looked at both of them.

"Lola knows."

Vote

&

Comment..pleaseee...i missed yalll follow me also..

~brii