𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗓𝖾𝗋𝗈

𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐄𝐋 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑    /    𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗓𝖾𝗋𝗈❛ we're the pogues, and our mission this summer is to have a good time all the time

we're the pogues, and our mission this summer is to have a good time all the time. ❜

THE HOT SUN shone down on the group of teenagers as they sat along the wood flooring of the deck at an unfinished Kook vacation home they had been sneaking into all week. Stella sat on the scaffolding beside JJ, gazing up at her idiotic brother as he stood on top of the roof, one foot hanging off the edge.

"That's, what, a three story fall to the deck?" Pope announced, gazing up at the Routledge boy with a screw gun in hand. "I'd give you a one in three chance of survival."

John B hummed in question as he licked his finger, testing the direction of the wind. "Should I do it?" he questioned with a quirked brow.

Stella rolled her eyes. "Do a backflip."

"Yeah, you should jump," said Pope. "I'll shoot you on the way down."

"You're gonna shoot me?" questioned John B, shooting Pope with his finger guns.

Kiara groaned as she rejoined her friends on the deck after investigating the home. "They're gonna have Japanese toilets and towel warmers."

JJ rolled his eyes, "Of course they are, why wouldn't they?"

"This used to be a turtle habitat, but who cares about the turtles, I guess."

JJ shrugged, taking a swig from his beer. "I can't have cold towels."

Stella chuckled, shoving his shoulder as Kie turned up toward John B. "Can you, please, not kill yourself?"

"No, Kie, let him do it," Stella said. "It'll save me plenty when I go to the grocery store."

JJ laughed at Stella's comment before turning up toward John B as well. "And don't drop that beer, I'm not giving you another one."

Seconds later, a gust of wind rolled through, knocking John B's balance off before he eventually let his can slip between his fingers. "Shit." The can rattled when it hit the ground. "No!"

Stella laughed as JJ threw his head back in a groan. "Of course you did, like, right when I told you not to."

Stella and Pope clapped their hands together. "A-plus."

Pope wandered off toward the railing of the deck, before he noticed a ADT patrol car pull up to the unfinished building. "Hey, uh, security's here," he announced as he tapped the railing. "Let's wrap it up?"