S L E E P - O V E R

"Is it better to speak, or too die

"Is it better to speak, or too die."
——

"So how was your day Reggie?" Their mother asked, sipping on her water. Belch rolled his eyes internally, putting on a fake smile. "It was good mom." She hummed softly cutting into the poorly cooked chicken she'd prepared.

Beth sat across from her brother, fighting the urge to gag at her meal. Her mother glanced up from the table , a scowl growing on her wrinkled face. "Beth I made that food for you to eat! Do you not appreciate it?"

At this point, the girl just stood up from her chair, pushing it in sloppily. "I'm not going to fight with you tonight mom, I'm tired." Walking back to her room, she slammed the door, fighting the tears threatening to escape her eyes.

Back in the kitchen, Belch sat with his hands secured tightly around his fork. "God I don't get that child!" His mother ranted. "Somethings not right with her, mentally you know?" Belch just sat quietly, his foot tapping harshly.

"And you know, she lucky that I even made her a plate! I've noticed how much weight she's put on!"

"Shut the fuck up!" Belch yelled, causing his mother to jump back in shock. Not once did she think that her little boy would scream at her like that. He stood up and slung the chair back, causing a loud screech.
"Next time you want to talk about my sister, look at yourself first."

He didn't wait for his her reaction as he made his way to his sisters room. Inside, Beth sat in her bed crying. The walls in their house were thin, she heard everything. Belch cursed under his breath and hugged his sister tight.

She sobbed harder when she felt her brother's tears of rage hit her night gown. "Why does she talk about me like that Reg? Like I'm not always kind to her?" She asked, her voice hoarse from crying.

Belch didn't answer, not having an explanation this time.
After 10 minutes, he heard Beth's soft snores and smiled. His sister was right. She was nothing but nice to their mother, but all she got back was hate.

And no, he did not regret what he said to that vile woman, she deserved that and way more.

He gently tucked Beth underneath her floral sheets and comforter, pecking her forehead quickly. Turning off the light, he made his way out of her room.

Unknown to him, Patrick sat outside of Beth's window. He heard everything that happened, including what her mother said 'behind her back'.

He was shaking with animalistic rage, his knuckles turning white from clenching them so hard. Since the siblings lived in a one-story house, it was easy to climb into the sleeping girls room.

Opening the creaky window, he quietly stepped in, taking in the baby pink walls and soft decorations. Her bed had a thick white comforter littered with small flowers , pillows , and stuffed rabbits on top.

Staring at her for a moment, he decided to snoop around. First, Patrick looked in her underwear drawer, smirking at the many options she had.

He picked a pair of red ones and stuffed them in his pocket. He then moved over to a little table she had in the middle of her room. It had pictures of her , Belch , and another guy. He pushed the picture down, before hearing a soft voice from behind him.

"Patrick?" The lamp turned on, his girl staring at him with wide eyes. "Patrick what are you doing here?" She asked, covering up her chest area with her comforter. The nightgown she was wearing happened to be thin, her hard nipples visible.

The lanky teen made his way over to Beth, bringing his finger up to trace her lips. "My beautiful girl." He whispered, making the girl blush. He got in the bed beside her, wrapping his arms around her.

"Baby, I heard what your cunt of a mother said." He fumed, Beth burying her head in his chest out of embarrassment.

"Baby none of that is true." She shook her head in disagreement. "Maybe it is Pat, I mean you heard what Henry said."

The boy lifted her face up to look at him, her green eyes boring into his. "Henry's a bitch and so is your mom. Their opinions don't fucking matter got it?"

Beth nodded her head and held onto Patrick tighter. "Pat, could you maybe stay with me tonight? I mean you don't have too." She trailed off, failing to notice the happy smile Patrick gave.

He leaned down to give her a kiss, then turned off her lamp. They both got into their comfortable positions, Patrick taking off his jeans and shirt.

Beth laid facing him her head on his chest. And together they slept peacefully. Patrick's heart was finally full, he knew what he was missing.

And what he was missing was his girl.

——
-Edited-
Beth's Nightgown

——Question for the chapter What's your favorite song?

——
Question for the chapter
What's your favorite song?

My answer: You ain't the first by Guns N' Roses!

Have a great day!
——

Have a great day!——